why do we need more infrastructure? I thought Obama cured that!
Oh wait, you mean only 7% of the stimulus went to shovel ready programs and infrastructure and the rest went as sops to unions and to invest in GM and other stocks?
Everything the government touches, they screw up.
Public schools are just so great now, with the government taking over.( I find it especially precious that one of the first executive orders Obama signed was to cut off the school choice voucher system in D.C. that was HELPING BLACK UNDERPRIVILEGED MINORITIES as they begged him not to do it- Sop to the teachers' unions)
Obama wants to federalize police forces as they are the bad guys in his eyes and he continues to stoke those fires.
Public transportation? I hope I never have to take a public bus again. Amtrak losing money hand over fist.
Your examples of great socialism are not good ones and know that the private sector is always better at doing things than the government.
Military is about the only thing the government can do right, but even this, the current administration is trying to gut and destroy, just like they have done to the morale of the troops.
In short, Barry sucks as a president and statism in whatever form is a failed experiment.
Brewha, this Reagan quote suites you to a "T":
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
teddyballgame wrote: