Brewha
10 years ago
Damn - I miss everything....
victor809
10 years ago
I can't disagree with opel's summary. Except he left out how good looking I am... But that's sure to come up in another thread.
teedubbya
10 years ago
That's part of being accurate and stuff.
victor809
10 years ago
I really need to be careful or I'll catch the sickle cell and won't be able to visit Colorado.
teedubbya
10 years ago
that was about the only thing he said that was correct. Hes obviously given it thought.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
I wanted to make a joke about a house surrounded with a circle of end-to-end doughboy's but it's just not coming to me...
teedubbya
ZRX1200
10 years ago
Gummy, the family unit is a symptom.
Ram27
10 years ago

cacman hates black people

tw is always right in the court of tw

victor is a troll, but an accurate one

opelmanta1900 wrote:






[salute]
TMCTLT
10 years ago

Meh...
It's whiny and wants to lump all white people into the same category and blame all of them for the actions of some to justify her position.

But is that any different than cacmans post in 11? Not really. Is anyone surprised that every group of humans has it's own subset of people who are generally going to be wrong when they open their mouths?

victor809 wrote:




Yeah....the ONLY real difference is Carl is NOT running a racist blog for his followers to get their marching orders from....he is just fed up with our current situation that the Divider im Chief has created under his watch and allowing his feelings to get the best of him.

But yeah....it's the same


[sarcasm]
Abrignac
10 years ago

One of my projects in my undergrad statistics course was race and crime. It was decades ago but I still remember it pretty clearly. It's a very complex data set riddled with issues to account for in the data, the collection of the data, gaps in the data and what the data really means (how do you define crime, what's included/excluded etc). Abrig could tell you some of the issues with data collection (reporting) alone. Way too many issues to deal with in this format. It was fascinating and would have been fun to keep working with but didn't fit my path.

I remember a cacman type project that "proved" religion caused crime because there was a direct relationship between an increase in the number of churches and the increase in violent crime. Real study.....really flawed.

Cacman your statement, as you specifically worded it, at best has never been proven at worst is patently false. Many have tried. If you can prove it you should do so and collect some coin. Maybe you can get it published in skinhead weakly.

teedubbya wrote:



Why did I get pulled into this?

Now that I have, what is it that you seek?
tailgater
10 years ago




-Nawh, their not that smart....

Brewha wrote:



The irony is killing me.


tailgater
10 years ago

.... none of which has anything to do with answering any of my statements.

victor809 wrote:



By definition, do statements require an answer?

DrafterX
10 years ago
No... but they normally get one... 😟
tailgater
10 years ago
Typically, perhaps.

But rarely "normally"...

DrafterX
10 years ago
true... true... 😟
teedubbya
10 years ago
Abrig nothing bad. I just remember you writing about some issues with UCR etc. one small peice of a larger issue.
victor809
10 years ago

Yeah....the ONLY real difference is Carl is NOT running a racist blog for his followers to get their marching orders from....he is just fed up with our current situation that the Divider im Chief has created under his watch and allowing his feelings to get the best of him.

But yeah....it's the same


[sarcasm]

TMCTLT wrote:



Oh. Ok. So you're saying explicitly that cacman's exactly as racist as the woman in the OP... Just posts his rants anonymously on a cigar board instead of having the guts to say it in a type of medium which could have real life repercussions and isn't successful enough to gather a following...

You're not making him sound better....
victor809
10 years ago

By definition, do statements require an answer?

tailgater wrote:


No. But when one makes certain statements relating to a person's assertion, you expect their response to be associated with said statements... Or in some way a response, not some nonsense tangent. I knew if I said "questions" you'd point out I didn't use a question mark anywhere.
DrafterX
10 years ago
what... 😟
Users browsing this topic