ryantp
21 years ago
Nice pic. Congrats.
Charlie
21 years ago
Great pic of a fine lookin group of folks, family!

Charlie
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Thanks to all for the kind comments! Sometimes i feel like the luckies man in the world. Im sure may of you as I, have those special moments when sitting on the porch smoking a great cigar, look out in the yard and see the kids scurring about, maybe the wife piddling in the flower bed and just GLOW!!! I know i do!!

Chad, I'm sening you an emial with my cell. Give me a ring and we will get our schedules together. We will be in Boston this weekend, and leaving Sunday July 3rd for a week cruise. Looks like June is pretty wide open.

Keith
trainerchad
21 years ago
Got your email bud. I'll be sure to give you a buzz when I know more about when I'll be there for sure.
Oh yeah, I'll bring the smokes!!
Users browsing this topic