KingoftheCove
10 years ago

Ok here's one for the purists. $26 at CI.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2401200/liga-privada-papas-fritas/ 

99cobra2881 wrote:


Yikes.....that is pretty brutal.....considering I've won fivers at $16............and he bought 10.......... He likes him some French fries!!
Herfosaurus
10 years ago

Yikes.....that is pretty brutal.....considering I've won fivers at $16............and he bought 10.......... He likes him some French fries!!

KingoftheCove wrote:



Yeah, it's the 10-unit bid that makes this one special ...
MACS
10 years ago

Well then I guess I'm taking over here then, I'll be sure to post more of same when I notice overbidding.

Eddie Coyle wrote:



I thought this guy was supposed to take over here??

Where did he go? Not that I care, I was just briefly entertained, so...
gummy jones
10 years ago
you like a man that takes charge
Speyside
10 years ago
I think the door hit him on the way out.
KingoftheCove
10 years ago
DMV is tickling him with feathers on his hiney....
bassman45
10 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2400778/liga-privada-9-tasting-sampler-box-of-5/

99cobra2881 wrote:



Ouch![ram27bat]
ajerrils
10 years ago
These Logs must be worth it.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2406778/the-log-7x70-7/ 
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2405242/the-log-7x70-7-cigars/ 

Can get them at CI right now for a touch over $14

[frypan] [frypan] 😣 😣
cameroon
10 years ago

These Logs must be worth it.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2406778/the-log-7x70-7/ 
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2405242/the-log-7x70-7-cigars/ 

Can get them at CI right now for a touch over $14

[frypan] [frypan] 😣 😣

ajerrils wrote:



Good one. It's doubly effective to show that actual human beings really buy these things, let alone overbid. 🤦
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
10 years ago

One is a private auction that's going higher than the public auction???
I'm I missing something?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2406920/oliva-serie-v-melanio-figurado-10/ 

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2405177/oliva-serie-v-melanio-figurado-box-of-10/ 

Luke753 wrote:



I threw a bid on the latter at $89.99.

That's not a bad price for those.

Probably won't win it, I'm pretty sure they usually go for closer to $100.

I place bids quite a bit, but I haven't won anything in a very long time, lol.
dharbolt
10 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2409679/arturo-fuente-anejo-reserva-48-single/

SMOKEYOU wrote:



Omg those are available at my local for 14 lol
corey sellers
10 years ago
26 at the mothership daim
stogiemonger
10 years ago
Really? Sheesh!
jeferris
10 years ago
Jacque! PM sent...
Users browsing this topic