MojoFilter
Palama
10 years ago

Omg those are available at my local for 14 lol

dharbolt wrote:



They were on "sale" at a Fuente smoker I was at last night for $12 but I didn't get any...more of a 46 guy.
bassman45
10 years ago

They were on "sale" at a Fuente smoker I was at last night for $12 but I didn't get any...more of a 46 guy.

Palama wrote:



Noted!8-[
corey sellers
10 years ago
And that is not a xikar lighter it's a morretti that I have got on here for 7 bucks
99cobra2881
10 years ago
Wow. Read the description much? Nope, didn't think so! It's getting a little too easy to find these overbid gems.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2409966/my-father-le-bijou-1922-petite-robusto-single/ 
gummy jones
10 years ago
Speyside
10 years ago
$47.5o, sounds like a bargain to me.

[sarcasm]
cameroon
10 years ago
Hot diggity!
Transplant
10 years ago
I just started using cbid this past week. I've been using ci, c.com and others for a couple years. I'm loving cbid right now. Its the best way to buy the sticks I want at value prices. I always played the free shipping game with the other sites, but at least in my first week, the prices ive gotten in the auctions easily more than cover the shipping costs...lovely.

My first impression is that there aren't many great deals on the super-premiums (pricier Tatuajes, Liga Privadas and top-of-the-line Fuentes), but this could just be my miniscule sample size.

To the OP, I haven't seen much overbidding on my lots of interest. Delightfully, I've seen the opposite.
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Interesting, Can we call you tranny-pants?
Transplant
10 years ago

Interesting, Can we call you tranny-pants?

SMOKEYOU wrote:


I'm not sure why you think you merit that level of familiarity. Until! We get to know each other better, it's Mr. Tranny-pants to you.
Speyside
10 years ago
Well, at least you didn't say Mz. Tranny-pants.
corey sellers
10 years ago
Do you like camping? If so ZRX loves to take noobs camping
bs_kwaj
10 years ago

^ Man, I just don't know how you guys can use those goofy, limited, weird mobile apps....

🌫
ajerrils
10 years ago

^ Man, I just don't know how you guys can use those goofy, limited, weird mobile apps....

🌫

bs_kwaj wrote:



http://www.cigarbid.com/mobile/auction/lot/2418460/gurkha-his-majestys-reserve-crystal-churchill-single/ 

Just remove the mobile/ and it's magically back to normal.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2418460/gurkha-his-majestys-reserve-crystal-churchill-single/ 
tonygraz
10 years ago
Wait a minute- how can it be an overbid if no one bid ?
gummy jones
10 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2412735/ave-maria-holy-grail-salomon-single/ 

maybe i just dont understand?

but by all means, correct me if im wrong
ajerrils
10 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2412735/ave-maria-holy-grail-salomon-single/

maybe i just dont understand?

but by all means, correct me if im wrong

gummy jones wrote:



At the mother ship he could of bought 3 boxes and received 3 5 pack samples with it and ended up with more cigars.
[frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴
gummy jones
10 years ago

At the mother ship he could of bought 3 boxes and received 3 5 pack samples with it and ended up with more cigars.
[frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴

ajerrils wrote:



$25 x 9 = $$$
Users browsing this topic