Abrignac
10 years ago

So you are saying that the second amendment is mundane?
Do you know what mundane means?

banderl wrote:



I never said, implied or otherwise stated that the 2nd amendment was mundane and yes I do know what the word means. On the other hand, you referred to a post made by someone else and tried to make it sound as though I made that remark in reference to the 2nd amendment. Nothing like trying to muddy the water when you're irrelevant. You're a real class act bandy, keep it up.
Mattie B
10 years ago
Brewha

There is no bus ride.

There is no DMV


And I'm NOT pretending this is right.


I thought you said you read the website???
Burner02
10 years ago
Is photo ID required for food stamps, IBT, or WIC cards?
banderl
10 years ago

I never said, implied or otherwise stated that the 2nd amendment was mundane and yes I do know what the word means. On the other hand, you referred to a post made by someone else and tried to make it sound as though I made that remark in reference to the 2nd amendment. Nothing like trying to muddy the water when you're irrelevant. You're a real class act bandy, keep it up.

Abrignac wrote:




I try to do my part while floating in a sea of idiocy.
BTW, you'd better be glad that I do have control of how much class I choose to display.
banderl
10 years ago

And the fact that Daley rigged the Chicago polls to propel Kennedy to the white house proves that voter fraud is a non-issue.


Wait.



tailgater wrote:




Never proven.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

Never proven.

banderl wrote:



Yeah, OJ was acquitted, too... what's your point?
jjanecka
10 years ago
The glove don't fit you must acquit.

I agree. If the court does not find foul play then there is no foul play.
Burner02
10 years ago

Is photo ID required for food stamps, IBT, or WIC cards?

Burner02 wrote:




Answer appears to be no but it helps.
DrafterX
10 years ago
If not there's a huge opportunity for more fraud..... 🤔
gummy jones
10 years ago

The glove don't fit you must acquit.

I agree. If the court does not find foul play then there is no foul play.

jjanecka wrote:



what if the courts are the author of the foul play?
tailgater
10 years ago
Banberl,
Never proven?
Dead people voted.
Maybe you can't prove it was Daley, but fraud DID occur. And that's what we're talking about.
Buckwheat
10 years ago
"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!" [sarcasm] 🌫
teedubbya
10 years ago
saying the daley voting machine cheating was never proven reminds me of Potts saying McCarthy was right.... its cutsey nice but sort of silly
DrafterX
10 years ago
that fat lady with the foul mouth..?? 😕
dstieger
10 years ago
i always figured pottsy was a guy
DrafterX
10 years ago
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

i always figured pottsy was a guy

dstieger wrote:



He is a guy... he's Ralph Malph's best friend. His last name is Webber.
tailgater
10 years ago
Potsie is a grill?

victor809
10 years ago
Pottsie is a lot of things.. But skinny enough to be mistaken for a grill is not one of them.
frankj1
10 years ago

Potsie is a grill?

tailgater wrote:


with a ten year warranty
Users browsing this topic