teedubbya
10 years ago
pay attention to the small print though (I think it's on his arse)
Brewha
10 years ago

Alarmist freak.

Just sayin'

tailgater wrote:


Obviously you have mistaken me for a Republican.....
Brewha
10 years ago

Is photo ID required for food stamps, IBT, or WIC cards?

Burner02 wrote:


So you are saying that citizens should all have a right to free food like they have a right to vote with out cost?

Wow, I thought I was a liberal.....
Burner02
10 years ago

So you are saying that citizens should all have a right to free food like they have a right to vote with out cost?

Wow, I thought I was a liberal.....

Brewha wrote:





That was a question mark.
Brewha
10 years ago

That was a question mark.

Burner02 wrote:


No, I realy do think I'm liberal....
Brewha
10 years ago
At least with scotch.......
Speyside
10 years ago
Is that the good scotch, or the cheap stuff?
DrafterX
10 years ago
Obama-scotch... 😟
Speyside
10 years ago
I'd be liberal with that too.
Burner02
10 years ago

Is that the good scotch, or the cheap stuff?

Speyside wrote:




Free
Gene363
10 years ago

That's because your not really looking at the issue.

They are making the poor and elderly go to the trouble of keeping a government ID current every voting cycle.

So you tell me, if your name is on the registered voter list - which you have to be to vote - why is your birth cirtificate not good enough? Or an expired driver license if you happen to be 80 years old and don't drive?

Brewha wrote:



How do they have a bank account or receive their Social Security check or disability check?

🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
Covfireman
10 years ago
When you have your accounts set up you no longer need the drivers lisc .


Carib1
10 years ago
You need an ID to vote in Afghanistan. Just try to vote there without an ID.

How do all the poor and old folks get their ID's in Afghanistan?:-k

Also, why do all the dead people vote Democrat? I don't understand.........:-k
Buckwheat
10 years ago
What good is it to require photo ID's to vote (buy a gun, etc...) if you don't have a database with everyone's info & picture in it to match up with the photo ID?🍺

DrafterX
10 years ago
It's funny.. you hear about voter fraud almost everyday but some insist it's no big deal... a few frauds here, a few frauds there.. not enough to worry about apparently... how many frauds go unnoticed and not reported I wonder.. 🤔
DrafterX
10 years ago

What good is it to require photo ID's to vote (buy a gun, etc...) if you don't have a database with everyone's info & picture in it to match up with the photo ID?🍺

Buckwheat wrote:




How many fake IDs do you have..?? are you gonna make one to go vote for somebody else..?? 😕
Mattie B
10 years ago
Is this a joke????

A database????



The card holder looks like the card!!!


I can only think I missed something somewhere in the conversation. No way that was a legit statement
Buckwheat
10 years ago

How many fake IDs do you have..?? are you gonna make one to go vote for somebody else..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Me. None. But if you are going to go to the trouble to commit voter fraud you may go ahead and establish a network of fake ID's, etc... to affect the outcome in tight districts in key states and precincts. That would be how you should rig an election. Or you could just be the one counting the votes. 🌫
DrafterX
10 years ago
I don't think people would go to the trouble of creating a fake ID network... therefore killing the fraud.. 😟
Users browsing this topic