DrafterX
9 years ago
da Juice..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Yea. Hertz is gonna rehire him and stuff too. But the suitcase he jumps over will be smaller and stuff.

DrafterX
9 years ago
they should just put him on a Segway with a brushguard... 😟
tailgater
9 years ago

Lol. I use that all the time too. It's fun.

teedubbya wrote:



It is fun.
Much better than a reasonable interpretation and reading comprehension.
banderl
9 years ago
first voter fraud arrest of the season, and the party supported is....
the gop

the first arrest for attempted voter fraud in the 2016 election goes to a Donald Trump supporter in Iowa.

Terri Rote, 55, was arrested on first-degree election misconduct charges after trying to vote for the GOP nominee at two separate polling stations in Des Moines Thursday, according to the Des-Moines Register.

Rote, a registered Republican, first showed up to the Polk County Election Office to submit an early ballot, and shortly thereafter went to a county satellite voting location with a second ballot. The voter fraud offense she was booked on is a Class D felony that could land her in jail for up to five years if convicted.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2850101 


MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Good. Unlike you, I want this crap found, and prosecuted. I don't care which party the perp votes for.

We all get ONE vote. That means if you're rich, poor, lib, con, we're equal on election day... and anyone voting more than once deserves to be prosecuted. And if you think it isn't happening for Hillary... you're even more of an idiot than I initially thought.

Maybe if they catch a few more Trump voters trying to cheat the dems will want something done?? Nah. Then they'd get caught, too. They prefer to be better cheaters instead of requiring ID.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I agree... I don't care who they were voting for. .. 😟
banderl
9 years ago

Good. Unlike you, I want this crap found, and prosecuted. I don't care which party the perp votes for.

We all get ONE vote. That means if you're rich, poor, lib, con, we're equal on election day... and anyone voting more than once deserves to be prosecuted. And if you think it isn't happening for Hillary... you're even more of an idiot than I initially thought.

Maybe if they catch a few more Trump voters trying to cheat the dems will want something done?? Nah. Then they'd get caught, too. They prefer to be better cheaters instead of requiring ID.

MACS wrote:




Hey Mr. Know It All, please post where I've ever said that I'm alfight with voter fraud?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Weren't you against showing IDs..?? That would make you against voter fraud prevention. .. 😟
banderl
9 years ago

Weren't you against showing IDs..?? That would make you against voter fraud prevention. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:




The woman cited tried to vote twice, would an ID law have prevented that?
banderl
9 years ago
This happened in Iowa, they don't have Voter ID laws there. How did they possibly catch her?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Hey Mr. Know It All, please post where I've ever said that I'm alfight with voter fraud?

banderl wrote:



Mr. Know it All is Victor. I was assuming, based on your aversion to requiring voters show picture ID.

If you are, in fact, in favor of voter ID... then carry on. If not, my comment is valid, and you can pour yourself a cup.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

This happened in Iowa, they don't have Voter ID laws there. How did they possibly catch her?

banderl wrote:



Showing ID would have made it easier. How many did they not catch?
banderl
9 years ago

Showing ID would have made it easier. How many did they not catch?

MACS wrote:



How do you know that it would have made it "easier"?
How did they catch her without an ID law?
How many did they not catch?
You're the guy claiming that it's a rampant problem, answer your own question.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

If you are, in fact, in favor of voter ID... then carry on. If not, my comment is valid, and you can pour yourself a cup.

MACS wrote:



I thought I told you to pour yourself a cup? Oh... my bad. I neglected to say it was a cup of shut the f**k up.

Now ya know. 😁
DrafterX
9 years ago
Bandy hates voter fraud prevention. .. 😟
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

How do you know that it would have made it "easier"?
How did they catch her without an ID law?
How many did they not catch?
You're the guy claiming that it's a rampant problem, answer your own question.

banderl wrote:



banderl
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
HA! Funny... just not exactly sure what it has to do with our conversation.

Maybe you could draw me a map?

DrafterX
9 years ago
I'll have to look at da links later... 😟
Users browsing this topic