Steven Drummond
21 years ago
ddsmokin .............
Received one excellent sampler... Lots of new stuff to try 🙂 Thanks for the sticks .
Regards, Steven Drummond
zcgar
21 years ago
Unknown Collector, what was the type of montecristo you sent? I've never seen that type before.
z
moonman
21 years ago
Please somebody start a new thread on this. I know I should do it but my fingers are tired from starting a new thread on the PIF. I am a lazy BEEYATCH!
moonman
21 years ago
Ridiculous yes? Nobody can start a new thread on this & hook up DDsmokin. Come on don't the double D's entice you? I'm going out with the girl's right now & if somebody doesn't get this done by the time I get back, well then I'm gonna just have to WHINE some more!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
zcgar .............
Sorry for the delay , I didn't see this until now.

It is a Montecristo Figurado Maduro .
Users browsing this topic