tonygraz
9 years ago

No, he broke a tooth. 😇
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I think my neighbors on the right of me moved because of me.

I don't think it was cause I'm brown though, I think it's because I wouldn't kiss their azz like my predecessors.

Annoying ass neighbors.
frankj1
9 years ago
are you a nice brown or an annoying brown?
dstieger
9 years ago
So...you weren't like..."what can brown do for you?"
Speyside
9 years ago
Is brown the new green?
tonygraz
9 years ago

I think my neighbors on the right of me moved because of me.

I don't think it was cause I'm brown though, I think it's because I wouldn't kiss their azz like my predecessors.

Annoying ass neighbors.

bgz wrote:




I know one of my former neighbors to the left moved because of me- followed by a good one then another bad one and now back to very good.
Speyside
9 years ago
Man you must be really bad if leftists moved.
delta1
9 years ago

I think my neighbors on the right of me moved because of me.

I don't think it was cause I'm brown though, I think it's because I wouldn't kiss their azz like my predecessors.

Annoying ass neighbors.

bgz wrote:




Reminds me of what the old black people I knew growing up said about how to get along...
delta1
9 years ago
Relevant and interesting dialog about this topic in another thread in the "general" boards.

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/653182/Melania-Trump-The-unusual-traditional-next-First-Lady 
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Wow, didn't think I would get that many responses on that, lol.

Well, I think it was more my dogs than me personally. My old neighbors when we bought the house, they had a pitbull that was crated when we looked at the house. Friendly dog, so I was wondering why, scratching my head.

Well, it didn't take me long, within a month, I had a nasty message on my door to do something about my barking dogs (they bark, but no more than any other NORMAL dogs). So... it pissed me off, and it was right around Christmas time... So I came up with a plan. I went, and bought a bunch of gifts, and went beating on all my neighbors doors giving them gifts until I found the a$$hole that did it.

Found em!

Then she says, well, maybe if you crate one of them (that's when I realized why the old home owner's pit was crated), I was like, nah, you'll just have to get over it. She was like, we were the first ones here before any other houses, blahblahblahblah. It's like lady... if you want to be isolated, you are going to have to dig in those pockets and buy a bigger plot of land.

Anyway, they called the police on me at one point, then I guess they sent one out and she called me and told me that she didn't hear a single dog the whole time she was sitting outside my house. Not just my dogs, but she didn't hear any dogs... period. I was like, that's cause they're a$$holes and they'll call you if they bark one time.

Anyway, they tried to screw with me a few other times... if she were to be able to get into my head, she would have found out much sooner that I just don't give AF. At one point the lady tried to talk to me, I was like... I have nothing to say to you. A few months later, they were gone.

The new neighbors are cool though.
frankj1
9 years ago
for # 50
so, you have a brown dog?
delta1
9 years ago
definitely not a brown nose...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

for # 50
so, you have a brown dog?

frankj1 wrote:



I have a tan one and a black one.

The black one is the loud one, lol.

That's not racist because I'm actually talking about my dog.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

definitely not a brown nose...

delta1 wrote:



rofl
Users browsing this topic