DrafterX
9 years ago
ya, but the dead guy was now eligible to vote even tho he's not suppose to be... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
^ what he said.
victor809
9 years ago
...dammit. not what drafter said. What dsteig said.
teedubbya
9 years ago

ya, but the dead guy was now eligible to vote even tho he's not suppose to be... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




if the dead guy voted, or someone voted for him I'm wit ya. Especially if it's wide scale.... but even if its not.

Lets wait and see if Glen Campbell votes next year.
dstieger
9 years ago

ya, but the dead guy was now eligible to vote even tho he's not suppose to be... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




And I'm eligible to commit murder.....but, can't say that it's a problem for anyone unless I actually do it
dstieger
9 years ago
I've also been eligible to vote in as many as four states at once, since I didn't know I had to 'unregister' from prior home states when I moved around with the Navy....but I never voted more than once in any one election...imperfect system? perhaps....was I a fraudulent voter? i don't think so...but if I was, by someone else's definition, I certainly didn't fraudulently affect any election by so much as one vote
victor809
9 years ago
I think I'm registered in 3 states. I got something this year from one of them asking me to fill out a form to say if I'm still supposed to be registered there... I didn't bother. I don't know if that means I'm still registered or not.
dstieger
9 years ago
And there you have it! Victor IS the fraudulent voter.
DrafterX
9 years ago
well, ask the dude in jail if it's a big deal or not... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm registered in 2 states but 4 counties I beleive
delta1
9 years ago
When I was working at Santa Ana College, during election years, there were many instances of Voter REGISTRATION Fraud...mostly people masquerading as Dems while trying to manipulate students into registering as Republicans. One time, a candidate for local office came on campus to confront a group of faux Dems and they got into a fight. There were several arrests. One sneaky registration worker was notorious, and had been charged several times in different cities in LA and Orange counties...

Anyone who does this sort of thing should be convicted and sentenced. like this kid...

Big difference between REGISTRATION fraud and VOTING fraud, tho...

...aren't the Trump kids, Bannon and Kushner REGISTERED in multiple states?

Should victor and dstieger delete their posts...incriminating?
Brewha
9 years ago
Trump may have them deported......
frankj1
9 years ago

When I was working at Santa Ana College, during election years, there were many instances of Voter REGISTRATION Fraud...mostly people masquerading as Dems while trying to manipulate students into registering as Republicans. One time, a candidate for local office came on campus to confront a group of faux Dems and they got into a fight. There were several arrests. One sneaky registration worker was notorious, and had been charged several times in different cities in LA and Orange counties...

Anyone who does this sort of thing should be convicted and sentenced. like this kid...

Big difference between REGISTRATION fraud and VOTING fraud, tho...

...aren't the Trump kids, Bannon and Kushner REGISTERED in multiple states?

Should victor and dstieger delete their posts...incriminating?

delta1 wrote:


yeah, back then I posted something about the many people in the Trump campaign and family who were registered in multiple locations, and several folks here discovered that they were as well.

so far I've only seen a report of one person caught and convicted for voting more than once, and she voted twice for Trump...though I'm sure there were a few others on both sides.

Never been more than a red herring.
victor809
9 years ago
Drafter will show you.... fraud everywhere! Millions of illegal immigrants hiding under trumps bed and voting illegally every year! (Yep... they vote annually on our presidential elections. They're that illegal)
DrafterX
9 years ago
I never said that.. I was just disproving the notion that it never happens.. 😟
victor809
9 years ago
Keep looking for those super secret illegals....
Brewha
9 years ago
I saw big foot once.....
teedubbya
9 years ago
I saw his booba
teedubbya
9 years ago
Lol not sure what that means
frankj1
9 years ago
that means you saw his booba
Users browsing this topic