TMCTLT
8 years ago

I probably would. ...I like to take good care of my pusse 😰

RMAN4443 wrote:



Dang....that's one high maintenance kooter. 🌫
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Dang....that's one high maintenance kooter. 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:


Lol....damn auto uncorrect.....I meant posse 🙄
TMCTLT
8 years ago

President Donald Trump accidentally referred to the US Virgin Islands' governor as their President during a speech Friday -- even though he is technically their President.

Let's give CNN the actual leeway to go out of their way to create a headline that, well...the above quote says it all.

This is pure pettiness. I don't remember CNN reporting on the Kenyan King's misquotes with the same vigor they've devoted to Trump. I never read "Moron President Claims He Visited 57 States!", "The President Eats Dogs and Insects and LIKES It!" nor "It's Corpsman NOT Corpseman...JACKASS!"

Anything for a dig...as their ratings slump into the toilet. Good for them.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




It's all by design...the L knows no boundaries. Your either ALL IN for the Marxists or your NOT.

From project Veritas:

A 20 year IT contractor with them gives a bit of insight into the NY Times and their demonizing of ALL things Trump


https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c80e50e4184fa3de50395 
Users browsing this topic