HuckFinn
8 years ago

The Russians have NOTHING to do with MY COUNTRY changing DRAMATICALLY in an eight year period under Barry. The Russians that apparently scare the hell out of you and others....don't meddle in my day to day life and the lives of fellow Americans. The Democraptic party here on the other hand.....they're Non-Stop in their mission to make us a Socialistic State. Those SCARY scary Russians....:-({|=

TMCTLT wrote:


So it's irrelevant/alright with you if the Russians meddled with the election? Not me.
Screw that
Sounds like you're still pissed that Obama won. Twice. Too bad. You missed a great party.
Guess you're gonna refuse social security and Medicare, eh. Damn Socialism.


delta1
8 years ago

The Russians have NOTHING to do with MY COUNTRY changing DRAMATICALLY in an eight year period under Barry. The Russians that apparently scare the hell out of you and others....don't meddle in my day to day life and the lives of fellow Americans. The Democraptic party here on the other hand.....they're Non-Stop in their mission to make us a Socialistic State. Those SCARY scary Russians....:-({|=

TMCTLT wrote:



I still love you MORE than any Russian dude...I know a few, but you're higher in my esteem than any of them...


Brewha
8 years ago

The Russians have NOTHING to do with MY COUNTRY changing DRAMATICALLY in an eight year period under Barry. The Russians that apparently scare the hell out of you and others....don't meddle in my day to day life and the lives of fellow Americans. The Democraptic party here on the other hand.....they're Non-Stop in their mission to make us a Socialistic State. Those SCARY scary Russians....:-({|=

TMCTLT wrote:


Well written comrade brother.

The decadent west has nothing to fear!

You like borscht, no?
Brewha
8 years ago

I still love you MORE than any Russian dude...I know a few, but you're higher in my esteem than any of them...


delta1 wrote:


For a moment I thought spring must be in the air......




But spring smells better than that.
DrafterX
8 years ago



You like borscht, no?

Brewha wrote:




Is that some kind of Russian rodent..?? 😕
delta1
8 years ago
ummm...not sure...but that's what the Russians say before you feel like "I have an intrusion in me"... at least that's what Hillary said...
DrafterX
8 years ago
I bet Victor hears that alot... 😟
TMCTLT
8 years ago

So it's irrelevant/alright with you if the Russians meddled with the election? Not me.
Screw that
Sounds like you're still pissed that Obama won. Twice. Too bad. You missed a great party.
Guess you're gonna refuse social security and Medicare, eh. Damn Socialism.


HuckFinn wrote:




I don't know about you....but I and millions more PAID IN to Social Security ( likely more than we'll get back ) .....I DO NOT view that as a handout do you?
If our elected officials stopped using OUR tax dollars for **** like sponsoring their next crop of voters. ( Read Dreamers and chain of family members ) and then there's their brats education, their entire broods healthcare etc.




I'm enjoying the current party MUCH...MUCH MORE.
HuckFinn
8 years ago



I'm enjoying the current party MUCH...MUCH MORE.

TMCTLT wrote:



You kidding? Me Too! Let's all raise a glass of Stolichnaya and toast our host, Vlad!

*Someone put on the hands-down best reality show of all time, Celebrity Appresident?!
DrafterX
8 years ago
You should really find a better news source... 😟
Speyside
8 years ago
Something fair and balanced.
DrafterX
8 years ago
I heard the Benghazi attacks happened because of a video... 😟
Brewha
8 years ago
Yeah, and that video killed countless bald eagles.....
DrafterX
8 years ago
It was prolly the Dave Matthews band instead of Hillary... 😟
Brewha
8 years ago
So we should have been blaming Dave for Benghazi all along????


wow - who knew.....
DrafterX
8 years ago
Did Dave make the video..?? 😕
Brewha
8 years ago
Hmmmm, Could have been his band....:-k
TMCTLT
8 years ago

You kidding? Me Too! Let's all raise a glass of Stolichnaya and toast our host, Vlad!

*Someone put on the hands-down best reality show of all time, Celebrity Appresident?!

HuckFinn wrote:




I'm certain President Donald Trump doesn't drink.....but if he did it'd be a pour of Made in America bourbon NOT vodka ( does anyone REALLY drink that chit? )
frankj1
8 years ago
it appears we have already forgotten that failed product...Trump Vodka!
Not only did he make that chit, but he didn't make it in the U.S. of A.
Users browsing this topic