victor809
8 years ago
....
just gonna throw this out there....


but that's a huuuuuuuuge deflection.


"I'm not racist for saying X! You're racist for implying Y!"


.
tailgater
8 years ago
It's cute how victor feels left out and wants to jump into the discussion.

It's over, Vic.

The R word was shouted enough times to make it appear true.
And it's stupid to defend it. Because it's calling the former first lady a name due to her physical attributes.
Which is childish.
paulkeck
8 years ago
Man..... I haven't missed much! Same ole cbid wars hahaha
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

It's cute how victor feels left out and wants to jump into the discussion.

It's over, Vic.

The R word was shouted enough times to make it appear true.
And it's stupid to defend it. Because it's calling the former first lady a name due to her physical attributes.
Which is childish.

tailgater wrote:



I believe that R Word is "roofied"... ask Opel, he'll tell you.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
You really think all that guy did was "Roofie" you?
opelmanta1900
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
Hey man, if I can't remember what happened, then it didn't happen.

That's all I gotta say about that.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
That's positive brother... i like that...
RMAN4443
8 years ago

A nerdist is someone who hates nerds... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


I always thought a nerdist was someone who went to the beach nekkid 😰
DrafterX
8 years ago
I always thought Chewbacca was supposed to be a BigFoots... 😟
Ewok126
8 years ago
I just can't believe yall would degrade my boy Chewbacca like that. It is a sad day in the universe. 😢
MACS
8 years ago
Well, this was an interesting read.

I never lol'ed, but I did snicker a few times.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Well, this was an interesting read.

I never lol'ed, but I did snicker a few times.

MACS wrote:


No Rollo?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
meh, just throw me a 100 grand, I'll be happy.
Users browsing this topic