DrafterX
8 years ago
You can throw knives at me if you want Frank... 😟
HuckFinn
8 years ago

This American definitely didn’t vote for her there’s no way I would see that woman in office I would vote for a dog before I voted for her

Cathcam13 wrote:


You did
DrafterX
8 years ago
frankj1
8 years ago

You can throw knives at me if you want Frank... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


no way man
Speyside
8 years ago
Huck, quit disparaging dogs please.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Ya..!! 😠
frankj1
8 years ago

Ya..!! 😠

DrafterX wrote:


you want I should, you know, fix this?
DrafterX
8 years ago
I think this fixed itself.. let's save our battles for a better battle.. 😟
Speyside
8 years ago
True enough.
frankj1
8 years ago

I think this fixed itself.. let's save our battles for a better battle.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


good thinkin'
save the favors.
delta1
8 years ago
hah...like who gets the last ribeye...
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Huck, quit disparaging dogs please.

Speyside wrote:


Hehe
Users browsing this topic