DrafterX
8 years ago
Well, McCabe is a known liar... But you go ahead and believe him... 😟
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Well, Trump is a known liar... But you go ahead and believe him... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


FIFY
Burner02
8 years ago

I agree.

rfenst wrote:




If he remains fired and his termination is not overturned in the appeal process he may get a pension but I'm guessing at a reduced rate.

If he keeps his full pension then why terminate him for cause?
DrafterX
8 years ago
What goes up must come down
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel spin.

🀣
teedubbya
8 years ago
#43 why may be a good question but I think it’ll happen just that way.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Threats can be a good thing... Heard it was gonna be about 1.5 mil... 😟
frankj1
8 years ago

Threats can be a good thing... Heard it was gonna be about 1.5 mil... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


I could use 1.5 mil about now
DrafterX
8 years ago
Me too..!! I'd prolly just blow it tho.. 🀣
DrafterX
8 years ago
DrafterX's Herfin cross the US tour...😟
Burner02
8 years ago

#43 why may be a good question but I think it’ll happen just that way.

teedubbya wrote:




If it does happen that way then there are no teeth in the system

No reason to ever do the right thing.
frankj1
8 years ago

DrafterX's Herfin cross the US tour...😟

DrafterX wrote:


oooooooooo!
great idea!
teedubbya
8 years ago
I’ll watch the soft core edited version
DrafterX
8 years ago
I gotta make 1.5mil first... 😟
teedubbya
8 years ago
1.5 ml shouldn’t take you long. Just stay hydrated and don’t whack it for awhile.
DrafterX
8 years ago
You sure know alot about little ones... 😟
teedubbya
8 years ago
I was talking volume not size

😟
DrafterX
8 years ago
Mine goes to 11... 😟
teedubbya
8 years ago

Mine goes to 11... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




That’s cm
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Mine goes to 11... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


You mean 11pm?
RMAN4443
8 years ago

You mean 11pm?

HuckFinn wrote:


😰
Users browsing this topic