Mr. Jones
8 years ago
#78 jjanecka

Put them on a scale...

If they are each around 20-28 pounds "overweight"?
Normal floor techinics speakers were around 25-35 lbs TOPS...MINE ( GUESSING ? WEIGHED AROUND 50-65 EACH)

Then ...
They are my speakers...
I'll give you a 10% finders fee...
$100,000+++ K ain't bad for weighing something on a scale.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

#78 jjanecka

Put them on a scale...

If they are each around 20-28 pounds "overweight"?
Normal floor techinics speakers were around 25-35 lbs TOPS...MINE ( GUESSING ? WEIGHED AROUND 50-65 EACH)

Then ...
They are my speakers...
I'll give you a 10% finders fee...
$100,000+++ K ain't bad for weighing something on a scale.

Mr. Jones wrote:



I know a guy that told me that a long time ago8-[
DrMaddVibe
8 years ago
Camera Hogg and Ripley are gonna be pissed that a non-white, non-male, non-Republican, non-NRA member is going to be taking their airtime and narrative away.
Users browsing this topic