DrafterX
8 years ago
Just kiddin.. 🤔
frankj1
8 years ago
gotta ghey up all da threads?
DrafterX
8 years ago
No way man.. 🤐
RMAN4443
8 years ago

I blame John Wilkes Booth

frankj1 wrote:


Is he one of those cough drop brothers?:-k
DrafterX
8 years ago
I think he played bass for the Doobie Brothers... 😟
RMAN4443
8 years ago

I think he played bass for the Doobie Brothers... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


I knew I'd heard the name before...👍
delta1
8 years ago
I dunno....pretty sure he was the rich dude who ran against FDR during WW2...

...or was he the actor who played the Rev Jim Jones in the movie about the wacko cult leader who killed his congregation...





sigh....all those free rides of my youth are catching up to me...
DrafterX
8 years ago
The mountain is high the valley is low
And you're confused on which way to go...

😟
MACS
8 years ago

gotta ghey up all da threads?

frankj1 wrote:



That's teedub's job. But I heard Drafter was his 'backup'.
DrafterX
8 years ago
No way man... 🤐
frankj1
8 years ago

I dunno....pretty sure he was the rich dude who ran against FDR during WW2...

...or was he the actor who played the Rev Jim Jones in the movie about the wacko cult leader who killed his congregation...





sigh....all those free rides of my youth are catching up to me...

delta1 wrote:


ever listen to the BrianJonestownmassacre?

made some good music, not all. Definitely had Beatles era influence
Users browsing this topic