andytv
21 years ago
rogfam,

if you wanna liberate some of those, lemme know.

andyt at msicorporation dot com
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Andy, Recived your end yesterday. Thanks for the great smokes. Hope to do some trading in the future. Cap
andytv
21 years ago
Glad they arrived safely.

I will gladly trade agin, except NEXT time it will be MY turn to one-up you!!

BTW: Tell me more about the Flor De Orlando.....I can't find any info on it.
rogfam1
21 years ago
Hey Andy...
sorry for the threadjack..
have you ever smoked an 8-5-8 SG???????

Clyde
andytv
21 years ago
Clyde...

YES. I got a few a while back, and traded/gave many away before I realized what a GREAT smoke it was. Right now, it is on the top of my list!
havanaone
21 years ago
Cappa,
What do you have left to trade. Kim(HV1)

Email is:[email protected] will check back in the afternoon on Thursday
Users browsing this topic