fretkillr
21 years ago
Sorry for the lateness. I had personal situation, and am no longer at previous address. This (or any other) trade really wasn't on my mind.

Firstly, I've never cheated anyone, and never will. Sorry you had to wait, but I didn't anticipate the problem.

I've sent off your package. USPS 0304 1560 0004 5262 8064. You've got 10 sticks coming your way. I've given you better than I received (at least in my opinion). If you don't care for them, let me know, I'll send back the ones you sent me; and keep them all--no strings attached.

Kim, am terribly sorry. I'm sending you a five pack just for your troubles. Please don't send anything to me. Keep it. I'll have to get you the tracking number later, as soon as I find a box, I'll be sending them out.

To those guys who traded with me before, thank you. To those guys who I've sent sticks to--without asking for anything in return--I hope you enjoy them.
To anyone thinking of sending me sticks, don't.

fretkillr
21 years ago
Sorry, one more thing.

Kim, I never got anything from you. If you had sent me something, thank you, but it never reached me. If so, please tell me what it was , and I'll try to reciprocate.

Stuart
fretkillr
21 years ago
Did you get it yet?
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Just received your end Great smokes all I can't wait to light up the Ashton VSG. Thanks for the great trade.....Charlie
Users browsing this topic