eodusmc
21 years ago
hey rugrunner, what's up with august? i'll have to send my side early. in the middle of the big move to okinawa. email me with the address for the next lucky one.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Will do eod! How ya been? Busy as heck I bet! Stopped by my local today(Cgully works there) he said his humi was overflowing!
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Runner, all ok here in florida, all my Bro's are great we survived another big scare, just part of living in Florida in the summer, going to be a long season, please keep us in your prayers, EDO, good luck on your move to Okinawa, god bless you and thank you for all you do for our beloved nation!!!

Rob
rugrunner
21 years ago
Glad to hear it kid!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Hey cigar kid you are on deck for next month please shoot me an email. Thanks, Bill
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Runner, E-mail sent my friend, I appreciate it and and look forward to the bombs, just put up a new mailbox and I am ready to receive!!!

Rob
erkwgz
21 years ago
cgully,

Your package is on its way to the PO as we speak. Sorry about the delay sending. Threw one or two extras in for good measure.

Later.....Erik
rugrunner
21 years ago
Okay, the word is out..... I think Cgully is demolished! Now we start gathering ordinance to bow that gator so hard there won't be enough left to make a pair of boots from the hide.... LOL
cgully21
21 years ago
cigarkid, be prepared to get hit very hard. I got nailed this month. NYC devil dog hit hard with a diamond crown and nine cigars in all. eodusmc snuck a graycliff in there, never tried one of them before. Heard good things. steve drummond hit me hard with a lot of macs. I really like them. Haven't wrote in a while on here (rugrunner was getting his shorts in a bundle over it) and i wanted to warn you cigarkid. Your time is coming.
cgully21
21 years ago
this club is pretty awesome. Everybody sent some pretty cool smokes.
cgully21
21 years ago
got the last shipment today for my month. It was a great hit to. got a romeo y julieta anniversario, few perdermos, and la gloria series R. Got a bunch more to. Thanks Eric.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Chris,

No problem my man. I misread Bill's E-mail and thought I might have sent too mild a selection. I'm glad there were some in there you enjoyed. If I need to send a few more stronger cigars to make amends LMK. Enjoy my friend.

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic