frankj1
7 years ago
never did that, but I get it. When she looks you right in the eyes, it's all over.
teedubbya
7 years ago
Trixie from speed racer still makes me feel dirty.
frankj1
7 years ago
don't know her, but you are dirty
teedubbya
7 years ago
I feel funny all over.
rfenst
7 years ago

I feel funny all over.

teedubbya wrote:


I am quite impressed with how quickly this thread went south.
Speyside
7 years ago
Frank, you missed out with Trixie, she could have spun my dreidel anytime.
frankj1
7 years ago
maybe I'll google her
teedubbya
7 years ago
Oogle her instead.
Mrs. dpnewell
7 years ago

and Betty over Veronica as well.

frankj1 wrote:



...and Mary Ann over Ginger.
RMAN4443
7 years ago
I always had a thing for Aunt Bea....and Alice was HAWT!!! as hell...Damn you Sam the Butcher8-[
Speyside
7 years ago
And Thelma over Louise.
Users browsing this topic