izonfire
7 years ago

But it's not cool to obey the cops... Especially if people are watching... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Exactly. It's encouraged these days to act like a complete fuqtard.
Don't wanna get shot? listen to the officer with the gun. F'n simple.

Feel it's not justified, pursue it in court...
izonfire
7 years ago

I know, and it's good to see you back here...been awhile...

as for me, I never intentionally try to be a douche, but sometimes it just seems like it...

delta1 wrote:



For me, it just comes natural.

See what I did there?
Had my sights set right between your eyes, then turned the gun on myself.

Hope you're feeling some guilt...
DrafterX
7 years ago
It's even better when shot if you start screaming anti-Trump stuff as you're falling to da floor... 😟
teedubbya
7 years ago

It's even better when shot if you start screaming anti-Trump stuff as you're falling to da floor... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




If loving trump is wrong Drafter doesn't want to be right
DrafterX
7 years ago
opelmanta1900
7 years ago

But it's not cool to obey the cops... Especially if people are watching... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


When I was 18, I got really defiant with some of macs co-workers... My buddies were watching, but it ended up not being as cool as I thought it was gonna be... 🀦
Abrignac
7 years ago

When I was 18, I got really defiant with some of macs co-workers... My buddies were watching, but it ended up not being as cool as I thought it was gonna be... 🀦

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Usually never is, but some of us have to see for ourselves.

#-o

, , , wheel
RMAN4443
7 years ago

Usually never is, but some of us have to see for ourselves.

#-o

, , , wheel

Abrignac wrote:


It's all part of the education process...[frypan]
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
Drafterx killed an unarmed CROS....

WHERE WAS THE OUTRAGE ?
izonfire
7 years ago

Drafterx killed an unarmed CROS....

WHERE WAS THE OUTRAGE ?

Mr. Jones wrote:




He was an undercover spy...
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I had a black buddy who once wore whiteface.

His credit score went up 50 points.
delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
what did his neighbors do in the all-white neighborhood where he bought a house do when they saw him without make-up on?
ZRX1200
7 years ago
I dunno, I can’t afford to live there....
izonfire
7 years ago

what did his neighbors do in the all-white neighborhood where he bought a house do when they saw him without make-up on?

delta1 wrote:



They thought he was the only hood in the hood
Users browsing this topic