DrChaos
7 years ago

This made me think of something that totally blew me away when I saw the actual document. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are still in decent condition. The Declaration of independence is almost a blank parchment now. For years it hung in a regular picture frame in direct sunlight. You cannot read most of it and the signatures are almost all gone. I was really saddened by that.

CelticBomber wrote:



that is pretty depressing, sounds like they ruined it on purpose.
DrChaos
7 years ago

What? You got a PM?... Man... I didn't get one. Prolly once he realized I wouldn't let my husband have sex with any other men he lost interest...

victor809 wrote:




No one wants your gay aids or impacted anal glands, have fun burning in hell too.[whip]

P.s. Muslims aren't too fond of your kind so youd better become a nationalist like me and stop all forms of immigration before they take over, watched a video of them throwing your kind of people off of a roof top last night.
frankj1
7 years ago

that is pretty depressing, sounds like they ruined it on purpose.

DrChaos wrote:


nah, it's Philly.
No one lowers the shades.
teedubbya
7 years ago
I heard the leftists were using it as TP and stuff
delta1
7 years ago

No one switched anything. that's just a lie you tell people to avoid taking the blame for your parties actions.

DrChaos wrote:



huh.....OK, I get it.....TLDR

guess you also didn't bother to read that Trump is a commie lover....he congratulated China for 70 years under communist rule...
DrChaos
7 years ago

huh.....OK, I get it.....TLDR

guess you also didn't bother to read that Trump is a commie lover....he congratulated China for 70 years under communist rule...

delta1 wrote:


guess youll be voting for him next year then.
CelticBomber
7 years ago

nah, it's Philly.
No one lowers the shades.

frankj1 wrote:



That's because we solved the peeping tom problem decades ago through the cunning use of Mushroom Cheese Steaks. You look into a window at your peril. It's not a pretty solution but, effective.
victor809
7 years ago

No one wants your gay aids or impacted anal glands, have fun burning in hell too.[whip]

P.s. Muslims aren't too fond of your kind so youd better become a nationalist like me and stop all forms of immigration before they take over, watched a video of them throwing your kind of people off of a roof top last night.

DrChaos wrote:



huh... sounds like you must be muslim...
Speyside
7 years ago
At least the burka doesn't get in the way of typing. Though I didn't think there was internet access in Teheran. So Victor, who are your kind of people? In guessing smart ones and that is why Cos play is so pizzed.
Speyside
7 years ago
I could be wrong, could be a Bronny, or a Plushy. Though with all the talk about dead people, perhaps a necro.
victor809
7 years ago
sounds like an edgelord wannabe.
Speyside
7 years ago
How many times do you think that its father said why, oh why didn't I wear a condom? As many as Fred Trump?
Speyside
7 years ago
If you are right, it is failing badly.
Speyside
7 years ago
I'm thinking it could be a last remnant of the Hapsburg genetic pool. Since the last male passed in 1740ish I'm guessing a confused male trapped in a female body.
DrChaos
7 years ago

I'm thinking it could be a last remnant of the Hapsburg genetic pool. Since the last male passed in 1740ish I'm guessing a confused male trapped in a female body.

Speyside wrote:



Probably just a black guy laughing at you old white people.:-k
Speyside
7 years ago
Could be. Lots of people laugh at me. I usually do too.
frankj1
7 years ago
DrChaos is Black!
Now he's cool.
delta1
7 years ago
I dunno...someone called him yellow...
DrChaos
7 years ago

DrChaos is Black!
Now he's cool.

frankj1 wrote:


Jews do like us black folk, we make good puppets when you want to destroy an otherwise previously great community.
Then again I suppose more recently they prefer to do that with somalian refugees and illegal immigrants from mexico.
victor809
7 years ago
Ok Frank... I take it back, you didn't misinterpret his post....
Users browsing this topic