MACS
21 years ago
I JJMD targeted this guy, I feel sorry for him. He isn't going to be able to respond in kind.

JJMD can't count... and he certainly can't count the low numbers, only the high ones.
MACS
21 years ago
"IF"

I knows hows ta speak I's do.
rugrunner
21 years ago
He's got to be getting hit by now...
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
and tomorrow and the next day and 2 days after that, and the day after that....

Maybe
spadesman
21 years ago
I have a confirmed detonation from yesterday...waiting the damage assesment.
rugrunner
21 years ago
No one close enough to assess the damage will survive the bombing...
const33
21 years ago
Mine will be there by Saturday........KABOOM.......LOL
const33
21 years ago
Incoming..........We have confirmation on sortie
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I got a nasty, thank you today from the K9Kop today...

LMAO!

I really think he is enjoying the bombs!

I'm truly indebted to everyone for all the help in cheering this BOTL up!

Thanks again!

myash07
k9kop
21 years ago
I really don't know what to say. Susan took me out of town for a few days just to get me out of the house and when I got back (BOOOMMM). I have been around for 46 years and never have I been associated with such wonderful people as I have here on cbid. I can't thank you enough. I'm really starting to feel bad for the postman. He has to come to the front porch to deliver the mail, They won't fit in the mailbox. If any of you people need me for anything, Just remember, I'm here. Myash, sir your ash is mine.

k9
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Up-date on K9 Kop from Mrs K9
we will know by next weekend if its surgery or not. but his first doctor said there is no more he can do and refered him to a surgeon. i appreciate what you did for him jimmy. it gives him something to get excited about, the days get long.

we will keep you posted

Ricky
All We need is for you to get better and start posting again, you sir, are truly missed here on the boards.

Praying for a speedy recovery by everone.
moonman
21 years ago
Hurry up & get better K9KOP! What the heck did ya do to yer foot? Mustabeen kickin to much assss! Seriously, hope you feel better real soon!
wennerman
21 years ago
K9..best wishes for a speedy recovery..sucks to be layed up when you are not use to it..I was injured about 5 years ago and was layed up for 6 months..sucked is not a strong enough word to describe
the feelings and thoughts that go throught your head...just do what the dr says and remember you have a lot of people to help anyway we can...

Tom
Users browsing this topic