delta1
6 years ago
yeah...don't pay any attention to those "doctors" or the CDC...just listen to the Wizard of Alls...

Trump keeps telling us that he's done a great job getting us past the virus and that whatever problems happened along the way were not his fault...

now that it's over, he says we should all get back to work
teedubbya
6 years ago
I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up but I saw on the angle last night a chiropractor that says ground up kraakkans bones lessen the symptoms for people older than 45 but younger than 65. We have dropped all other research and are making ground bones available in all battleground states.
RMAN4443
6 years ago


more comedy, from a professional comedian
victor809
6 years ago

I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up but I saw on the angle last night a chiropractor that says ground up kraakkans bones lessen the symptoms for people older than 45 but younger than 65. We have dropped all other research and are making ground bones available in all battleground states.

teedubbya wrote:




Who would have thought... it's a miracle. Previously we only used ground cephalopod bones for Le Hockeydad's erection pills. This is a miracle. I'm going to go out and buy all the cephalopod bones right away before the price goes up.

I'm sure they're safe. Le Hockeydad hasn't died yet and he takes them all the time.

Does Puddin' know about this? He needs to make sure he tells everyone too!
teedubbya
6 years ago
I’m pretty sure the right folks got the memo. I saw HD wearing a release the kraakkan shirt and a krakkan America great again hat.
victor809
6 years ago
Good...good.... meanwhile, to make sure there's no shortage of this important therapeutic, we should start opening ALL the secret tehran tombs possible. It'll take a lot, since Le Hockeydad says there's a less than 2% chance of it being a Kraken in there.... but we have to do it for the good of our economy.

What's the bone yield on a giant cephalopod anyway? I'm sure it must be really high. I bet Puddin' knows.
teedubbya
6 years ago
My covid-45 shirt just arrived!
teedubbya
6 years ago
Mine doesn’t have the live and let die stuff. It has a four oh bottle on it.
victor809
6 years ago
Should get one with a Kraken on it, so everyone knows the new important discovered therapeutic.


Maybe just the skeleton ....
HockeyDad
6 years ago
Regardless of kraken, what will be interesting is as states/counties are opening up we should start climbing again towards that 6.8 million dead number.

We should be only two weeks out from the surge of death in the earliest opening areas. I’m holding some cash in reserve to buy up cheap real estate in those areas as they all die off.

A lot of politicians and newfound celebrity infectious disease experts from Trump and Fauci on down have a lot invested in their actions having been 100% correct. I wonder if any will ever admit they got it wrong. If they did of course.

Florida was supposed to die off because they remained open for spring break and yet they didn’t die. I wonder if we’ll kill them this time.

Here’s the thing....what if these areas open up and everyone e doesn’t die. Well we are about to find out.


Speyside
6 years ago
Hey, with numbers like that what could go wrong. Though I am doubly blind so what do I know?
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Florida was supposed to die off because they remained open for spring break and yet they didn’t die. I wonder if we’ll kill them this time.

Here’s the thing....what if these areas open up and everyone e doesn’t die. Well we are about to find out.


HockeyDad wrote:



Kind of funny all those spring breakers that got busted here in Florida for doing what happens every spring...didn't die enmasse. One would think that it would be some epic Black Plague body stacking in the streets on every campus everywhere, but nope.

Yes, the state is opening. Still not "normal" but it's Florida. Georgia is opening too. It's the Blue states that have the choke hold on people. DON'T GO OUTSIDE! ALWAYS WEAR A MASK!!! KEEP 6 FEET AWAY FROM EVERYONE! STAY AT HOME!!! ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY!!! That's some real Nazi BS, but the people are willing to go head first into a depression because Dr. Fauci said.

Can't wait for all that "data" that we never ever saw but heard about. Wonder how that's going to change? It's always the doomsayers and liars that go around boasting about x amount of anything and then when it's never close to the vaulted numbers they claim it was because people listened to them....LOLOLOLZ!!!
victor809
6 years ago

Regardless of kraken, what will be interesting is as states/counties are opening up we should start climbing again towards that 6.8 million dead number.

We should be only two weeks out from the surge of death in the earliest opening areas. I’m holding some cash in reserve to buy up cheap real estate in those areas as they all die off.

A lot of politicians and newfound celebrity infectious disease experts from Trump and Fauci on down have a lot invested in their actions having been 100% correct. I wonder if any will ever admit they got it wrong. If they did of course.

Florida was supposed to die off because they remained open for spring break and yet they didn’t die. I wonder if we’ll kill them this time.

Here’s the thing....what if these areas open up and everyone e doesn’t die. Well we are about to find out.


HockeyDad wrote:



I'm pretty sure no experts stated an "everyone will die" number.

Most of the respected organizations dialed in their predictions as more evidence was available, and as people's habits changed.

That, and the important kraken bone therapeutic you're going to go tell the governors about....
HockeyDad
6 years ago
We were supposed to have 2% die. That’s 6.8 million. Bodies stacked like cordwood. That what got the whole shelter in place flatten the curve thing going.

We’re still headed for the darkest winter in modern history.

I’m just saying...what if it all proves to be wrong as all these areas open. Look if 2% of Florida dies in the next two months I’ll apologize for being wrong. What if 2% doesn’t die in Florida? Will there be apologies coming for what was done to the US economy?

This is not done theoretical argument anymore. Bring on the dead, or not. Game on.
victor809
6 years ago

We were supposed to have 2% die. That’s 6.8 million. Bodies stacked like cordwood. That what got the whole shelter in place flatten the curve thing going.

We’re still headed for the darkest winter in modern history.

I’m just saying...what if it all proves to be wrong as all these areas open. Look if 2% of Florida dies in the next two months I’ll apologize for being wrong. What if 2% doesn’t die in Florida? Will there be apologies coming for what was done to the US economy?

This is not done theoretical argument anymore. Bring on the dead, or not. Game on.

HockeyDad wrote:



That's an intentional misinterpretation of data. A 2% mortality rate is not the same as 2% of the population dying.

Look.... I'm all for killing off 2% of Florida. Especially if I can personally select them. But that simply was never stated by anyone of any repute.
victor809
6 years ago
The earliest estimation of very high death rate that I can find is of 2.2MM, predicted by a group out of London College and repeated by Trump himself as a boast of having saved 2.2 MM lives.

Well.... we're closing in on 5% of that goal with all these draconian, freedom destroying measures in place. Think about that for a minute.... with almost no one going anywhere, having any contact with anyone outside of their family... we still were able to achieve almost 5% of the most outrageous of the estimates, and we haven't finished yet.

Let's see what we can achieve by really opening this up!
teedubbya
6 years ago
hate to say it but it has 100% death rate over 60 years old. 50-60 is the 2% rate. We will just have a younger planet.

As for the kraakkan bones.... we just found out they actually increase the death rate. We also found out Faucci had invested in a Kraakkan farm in Kentucky.

And soilent green is people
teedubbya
6 years ago
Weve only lost about 27 people. the rest is over counted to bring in money.
victor809
6 years ago

Weve only lost about 27 people. the rest is over counted to bring in money.

teedubbya wrote:



Oh good. Le Hockeydad and Tail will be happy to hear their efforts were successful!
Users browsing this topic