Speyside
6 years ago
Trump University gave people a fine education in investing. The main lesson was to learn how to spot fraudulent investments and what happens I you make the mistake of spending money with one of these types of scams.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Well that’s kinda my point. We are opening up. So what do the models say we’re going to achieve? Florida is 6.44% of the population so am I going to get their fair percentage of the 2.2 million now that they’re opening? I’m not even taking into account that Florida has the largest percentage of people over 65 in the country and we know this virus likes to wack old people and Florida is Heaven’s waiting room.

With Florida opening up, what are the new COVID death numbers going to be so we can judge whether they should have stayed closed?

HockeyDad wrote:




We heard report after report saying it was just a matter of time until Florida’s hospital system was just completely overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients. In fact, there was an article in March in the Miami Herald that said this week in April Florida could see 465,000 people hospitalized throughout the state of Florida. The reality: slightly more than 2,000. Those predictions have been false. Our work is succeeding; we have flattened the curve.


https://www.dailywire.com/news/desantis-since-florida-entered-phase-1-icu-hospitalizations-from-virus-down-21 
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
I guess LE HOCKEYDAD DID NOT OPEN THE V.A.L.v.e. far enough on the
"COVID19 AIRESOL TANK" ON THAT BLACK OPS CESSNA
He flew over MIAMI in early February 2020...
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

I guess LE HOCKEYDAD DID NOT OPEN THE V.A.L.v.e. far enough on the
"COVID19 AIRESOL TANK" ON THAT BLACK OPS CESSNA
He flew over MIAMI in early February 2020...

Mr. Jones wrote:



Naw, he's West Coast now.

I believe he was on the invitation list to Chinatown with Sen. Pelosi back in February. Guess that beats Hardees and Ruth's Ozark Crawfish Boil and Bait shop!
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Ruth is sexy.
Speyside
6 years ago
Settle down Z, he wasn't talking about Bader Ginsberg.
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

Settle down Z, he wasn't talking about Bader Ginsberg.

Speyside wrote:



[frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

Bazinga...POW
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Damn, thanks for the three way idea!!!
teedubbya
6 years ago
I assume you are the meat
rfenst
6 years ago
I don't think he was thinking of Ruth's Chris.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Wow, my team just showed me our limited-edition PERSONALIZED Trump-Pence 2020 Welcome Mats and when I saw them, I immediately knew that YOU had to have one.

Unfortunately, we already sold out of the 500 Welcome Mats we had in stock. But I liked this item so much that I asked my team to rush order 50 NEW MATS for top supporters only.

BIG NEWS: YOU’VE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE 1 OF THE 50

Brenda from Texas already claimed her Welcome Mat. The second mat is reserved for you ONLY.

Hurry, I can only reserve your mat for the NEXT 3 HOURS.

Just contribute at least $75 TODAY and my team will send you your very own PERSONALIZED Trump-Pence 2020 Welcome Mat. >>
izonfire
6 years ago
How is it that only YOU get those exclusive offers TW?
Color me jealous...
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

How is it that only YOU get those exclusive offers TW?
Color me jealous...

izonfire wrote:




Must be the data. Has to be the wonderful data. The data. It sends out mailers too!
teedubbya
6 years ago
They figured out the exact moment I became team trump.
DrafterX
6 years ago
I unsubscribed from Team Trump emails.... there was way too many coming in... 😟
Brewha
delta1
6 years ago
no worries...Drafter is safely in their back pocket...
frankj1
6 years ago
I had his forwarded to Putin
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Texas had 1,800 NEW CASES...JUST TODAY...

BOYEEEE....

THAT REOPENING THE ECONOMY ....

SURE IS THE ANSWER...

TO D.I.E. BY...

IFFFF UR A DUPIT F*K...

STAY HOME
STAY SAFE

WISCONSIN BAR PATRONS...GET READY TO DIE...
BECUZ UR ALL JUST a bUNcH -0- DUPITTTT IDIoTS...

DONT COME CRYING TO ME ...

When you get COVID TOES and your kids are riding the Kawasaki death bike....
frankj1
6 years ago

Texas had 1,800 NEW CASES...JUST TODAY...

BOYEEEE....

THAT REOPENING THE ECONOMY ....

SURE IS THE ANSWER...

TO D.I.E. BY...

IFFFF UR A DUPIT F*K...

STAY HOME
STAY SAFE

WISCONSIN BAR PATRONS...GET READY TO DIE...
BECUZ UR ALL JUST a bUNcH -0- DUPITTTT IDIoTS...

DONT COME CRYING TO ME ...

When you get COVID TOES and your kids are riding the Kawasaki death bike....

Mr. Jones wrote:


hoping you're wrong.
fearing you're right.
Users browsing this topic