bloody spaniard
21 years ago
MACS, you realize that you're going to have to shuck that Amos 'n Andy jive if you meet Pablo. He speaks better than you & I.
LOL!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey blood got one going out to you and Rick, aloha pal...
rogfam1
21 years ago
Dang I am glad I didn't guess....Pablo your friggin nuts...you need to ease up and let me catch up...
Pablo sends me like 7 nice cigars and a friggin nice shirt..and he also snuck in some more candy for Christy and them 8 kidz....

Thanks Pablo..and I was wondering if they have "SHARKS" there ???? that will complete the set along with a few of the island stix I just got in the mail...

Clyde
crzysailor
21 years ago
Thanks Pablo! Got da prize yesterday, nice smokes, good intro to the boards. Greatly appreciated.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
You should have seen what that madman sent me.

The man does not play fair!
OUCH!!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic