frankj1
6 years ago

Jesus Christ that’s a lot to learn! Oh wait...

HockeyDad wrote:


had he been able to learn it, he wouldn't have flunked out of Hebrew School, the klutz.
delta1
6 years ago
DrMaddVibe
6 years ago

had he been able to learn it, he wouldn't have flunked out of Hebrew School, the klutz.

frankj1 wrote:




Don't think he flunked out.


https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Rabbi 
frankj1
6 years ago
it was a joke!
get a thick tallis.







yup, another joke.
teedubbya
6 years ago
This joke thing must stop.
frankj1
6 years ago
wrong forum or wrong religion?
Speyside
6 years ago
Why? Where? When? How?
tonygraz
6 years ago
You sound like a teacher asking for an essay.
Speyside
6 years ago
Yeah, that didn't work well when Frank snuck in there.
rfenst
6 years ago

it was a joke! Get a thick tallis.

frankj1 wrote:



I think this funny play on words won't register with non-Jews.
frankj1
6 years ago

I think this funny play on words won't register with non-Jews.

rfenst wrote:


bing is their friend
Speyside
6 years ago
Ummmm? The joke does not make sense to this goy. It would be thick Ptil Tekhelet, wouldn't it? Most goyim prolly want to know.
frankj1
6 years ago
too Orthodox for this guy.
rfenst
6 years ago
Frank, you now have a duty to explain your joke.
rfenst
6 years ago

Robert, another good email, but the immunity is simply unknown at this point in time. His assumption is a reasonable one, but only an assumption. I have a heavy antibody load, but am still assuming I can be infected. When the answer is unknown error on the side of caution. Your brother is serving his community, and you about as well as he possibly can. In these old eyes I see an unsung hero. But I'm just a goyem, what do I know?

Speyside wrote:


See #192
Speyside
6 years ago
Thanks Robert.
frankj1
6 years ago

Frank, you now have a duty to explain your joke.

rfenst wrote:


I don't have time to unwrap the tefillin to type an explanation.

Spey can handle this. He already divorced one Jew broad.
rfenst
6 years ago

I don't have time to unwrap the tefillin to type an explanation.

Spey can handle this. He already divorced one Jew broad.

frankj1 wrote:


So he is, what we call a jew "by injection". LOL!
victor809
6 years ago

So he is, what we call a jew "by injection". LOL!

rfenst wrote:



She used a strapon on him?
Brewha
6 years ago
Users browsing this topic