HockeyDad
6 years ago
Maybe even a couple tablets of that malaria drug....clorawhateverquine
Brewha
6 years ago
“Nothing but the best for my dog”
teedubbya
6 years ago
**** the non-mask wearers. I hope they bring a pox on their house.

I’m sorry. No I don’t. That would mean spread and prolly kill me.

They really are stupid.

I’m sorry.
Brewha
6 years ago
Take a chill pill TW.

If it counts, I vote for you as Cbid’s moral compass.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Oh I’m chill alright. Any chillier and I’d be smaller than a light switch.
HockeyDad
6 years ago

**** the non-mask wearers. I hope they bring a pox on their house.

I’m sorry. No I don’t. That would mean spread and prolly kill me.

They really are stupid.

I’m sorry.

teedubbya wrote:



At least they got their voices heard through protests this week and made meaningful progress towards enacting change.
Brewha
6 years ago
This is of course the “azzhole rules the body” theorem.

I truism if ever I saw one.
DrafterX
6 years ago
TW definitely has given his a workout.... 😟
teedubbya
6 years ago
Of course their voices were heard. The rest of us were wearing masks.

Speaking of azzholes how ya doing drafter?

I’m sorry
delta1
6 years ago
[starfish] <----------Drafter?
frankj1
6 years ago
I will not tolerate these attacks on Drafter's character
teedubbya
6 years ago
That’s not his character it’s his bung hole
frankj1
6 years ago
teedubbya
6 years ago
victor809
6 years ago

withdrawn

frankj1 wrote:



That's gonna leave a gape....
Brewha
6 years ago
Pulling out doesn't sound many to me...
teedubbya
6 years ago
Drafter would push back on that
tailgater
6 years ago
frankj1
6 years ago
George is getting angry...
teedubbya
6 years ago
But it was a great day for him
Users browsing this topic