izonfire
6 years ago

we jump in and out of serious stuff. Threads run their courses and eventually the pressure to perform is released with nonsense, much like this post.
I like the bursts of intensity followed by "let's all get a beer and a smoke" factor here.

frankj1 wrote:


Quit babbling and just take the little gray pill Papa...
teedubbya
6 years ago
I’ve been trying to get him to take the little gray pill for a long time.
RobertHively
6 years ago

You do realize that most drug transports are not initiated over land.
Of course you do.

Keep playin' dumb Bobby...

izonfire wrote:



Izon, Richard, Rich, ******, Dickey,

You're just trolling me. Lol!

Still mad huh? Nobody thinks you take morphine.

And you know damn well I was talking about gunpowder.

I get it now.








izonfire
6 years ago

Izon, Richard, Rich, ******, Dickey,

You're just trolling me. Lol!

Still mad huh? Nobody thinks you take morphine.

And you know damn well I was talking about gunpowder.

I get it now.

RobertHively wrote:


Dammit Bobby!!!
There's just no having fun with you, is there?

Please, please, please grow a pair...
RobertHively
6 years ago

I think this is our thread now.

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, D!ck, but I'm not that great at trolling.

But hey at least I figured it out!
izonfire
6 years ago
So sensitive...
RobertHively
6 years ago

So sensitive...

izonfire wrote:



Mmhhmm I take my Growacet 2 times a day though. I'll get there.
frankj1
6 years ago
you two cut that out...don't make me come up there!
RobertHively
6 years ago

you two cut that out...don't make me come up there!

frankj1 wrote:



Lol! Sorry.
izonfire
6 years ago

you two cut that out...don't make me come up there!

frankj1 wrote:


Just trying' to toughen up my little bro.
He's gonna be released into the general population one day...
RobertHively
6 years ago

Just trying' to toughen up my little bro.
He's gonna be released into the general population one day...

izonfire wrote:



Never! Have you seen what gen pop looks like these days. I'm staying in the boonies.
Speyside
6 years ago
Work on it Robert. For some it comes naturally. It develops for other due to a traumatic childhood. You do show potential. Also, the same can be said for being a douche bag. There is a quiet rumor that IZON was once somewhat like you. Then he had an epiphany down by a river in a van with bad springs, or so the story goes. I mean, he even moved out west to get near that river and van. Sadly he just can't repeat the experience, or at least his IZON personality cannot. Now he walks the railroad tracks at night vainly searching for hobos. Unfortunatly they all say no way, my heart and butt belong to Z. But he bravely marches on. IZON, I still respect you, I salute you with middle fingers and 10 inches. Ah, I should be truthful, 7 and 1/2.
frankj1
6 years ago
a guy on a mountain top and a guy in da woods arguing about fitting in?

a misanthropic love story unfolding before our eyes.

Mr. Jones
6 years ago
#16 FRANKJ1

HAS BEEN RIDING
"THE G.R.A.V.Y. TRAIN"
His entire life...

😁
frankj1
6 years ago

#16 FRANKJ1

HAS BEEN RIDING
"THE G.R.A.V.Y. TRAIN"
His entire life...

😁

Mr. Jones wrote:


Y>O>G>I>

where the hell ya been?
Me and Drafter been holding off insurgents for days.
RobertHively
6 years ago

#16 FRANKJ1

HAS BEEN RIDING
"THE G.R.A.V.Y. TRAIN"
His entire life...

😁

Mr. Jones wrote:



You liked that one huh? The COVID train. Lol!

Good to see that you're back Mr. Jones.
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
I'm flyin' incognito....

in Central PA.....

Low key...no flash...no pizzazzz...

Under the radar...

Off the grid...
Took out the SIM CARD FOR ..."7 DAYS IN MAY."....
Preventing Aaaaaaaaaaa...
COUP d'ETAT
delta1
6 years ago
I heard that incognito is even worse than Frontier Air, Mr. Jones...be safe and drive instead
frankj1
6 years ago
7 days in May!
I read that decades ago.
delta1
6 years ago
I saw the movie...Burt Lancaster was great...never felt like reading the book, to compare
Users browsing this topic