we jump in and out of serious stuff. Threads run their courses and eventually the pressure to perform is released with nonsense, much like this post.I like the bursts of intensity followed by "let's all get a beer and a smoke" factor here.
frankj1 wrote:
You do realize that most drug transports are not initiated over land. Of course you do. Keep playin' dumb Bobby...
izonfire wrote:
Izon, Richard, Rich, ******, Dickey, You're just trolling me. Lol! Still mad huh? Nobody thinks you take morphine. And you know damn well I was talking about gunpowder. I get it now.
RobertHively wrote:
So sensitive...
you two cut that out...don't make me come up there!
Just trying' to toughen up my little bro. He's gonna be released into the general population one day...
#16 FRANKJ1HAS BEEN RIDING "THE G.R.A.V.Y. TRAIN"His entire life...😁
Mr. Jones wrote:
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close