RayR
5 years ago

Damn... I saw this post... it read like a Charlie Brown teacher... mwuuuaaaaa, mwuuaaa, muwwwaaah, wahhh, muwahhh.

Still have no idea what it says... just can't bring myself to read this guys idiocy anymore.

About to give him the smooth light treatment.

bgz wrote:



Comprehension deficiency, lost for words huh? Your people are pouring curses on the great white senile 🦎 father Biden.
His wokeness thinks nothing about screwing the economies of the native American tribes and starving their children, but thinks it's okey-doke to send pallets of cash to Central America with just the stroke of his mighty pen.
I know it's hard to watch progressiveness in all its glory, drink some fire water, it'll numb the pain.πŸ₯ƒ
RayR
5 years ago

code please

tonygraz wrote:



Your code is 🦜🦜🦜🦎🦎🦎🦜🦜🦜
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

mwuuuaaaaa, mwuuaaa, muwwwaaah, wahhh, muwahhh

RayR wrote:



Pretty much.

teedubbya
5 years ago
I think my feelings might be hurt. I’ll check in on that and get back to y’all later
teedubbya
5 years ago
Nope I guess I’m OK
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

...

RayR wrote:



You're an idiot.
Speyside
5 years ago
Hey Qbert, find me anything not from an alt right entertainment source that states any Indians want the Keystone pipeline. Their protest were about not desecrating holyland, contaminating drinking water, and respecting their rights.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

Hey Qbert, find me anything not from an alt right entertainment source that states any Indians want the Keystone pipeline. Their protest were about not desecrating holyland, contaminating drinking water, and respecting their rights.

Speyside wrote:



I got one, DrafterX. He doesn't care about Native land.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Drafter hates Indians.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Drafter is an Apple.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
Apples suck 😠
DrafterX
5 years ago
opelmanta1900
5 years ago
You guys stop being mean to apples!
RayR
5 years ago
BGZ hates the Ute. They want economic progress through their black gold and all they got from Biden was a poison worm filled apple.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

...

RayR wrote:


opelmanta1900
5 years ago

BGZ hates the Ute. They want economic progress through their black gold and all they got from Biden was a poison worm filled apple.

RayR wrote:


I've got some bigly time questions...

Is the apple poison or the worms? Cuz I've seen poisoned apples before... it's a real thing... you take an apple, add poison - BAM - you got your poisoned apple...

but poison worms? Did you mean poisoned or poisonous maybe?

Poisonous i could see... micro evolution and such, over time they develop a toxic defense mechanism... probably have to be in a southeast Asian jungle of some sort though... that's where most toxic land dwelling creatures seem to reside...

how you would get them to develop an appetite for apples, a fruit they will have never encountered in their lives, I haven't the faintest of notions... and your poisonous worm apple is "filled"... not just like one or two...

At this point you're basically talking about training a fleet of Opisthopora's... and not just Opisthopora's, but toxic ones... and you're not getting bit? You have an antidote or just specialized training or something?

Ya know what, there's just too many questions for me, personally, at this point in time, to consider seriously investing in this... I think you've got a good product idea, but not a great product...

my personal advice - and I think you're gonna get this from a lot of other potential investors too - go back to the shop, simplify your product, and then perfect what you have...

I'm not gonna sit here and rework your product for free, but maybe start with something less finicky than apples - repurposed plastic Easter eggs... and maybe go with fire ants... they're easily obtainable at a local level... it's not poison but it still inflicts some damage...

Well look at that, I guess I am gonna sit here and rework your product for free... you're welcome...
teedubbya
5 years ago

😠

DrafterX wrote:




I’m sorry
RayR
5 years ago

I've got some bigly time questions...

Is the apple poison or the worms? Cuz I've seen poisoned apples before... it's a real thing... you take an apple, add poison - BAM - you got your poisoned apple...

but poison worms? Did you mean poisoned or poisonous maybe?

Poisonous i could see... micro evolution and such, over time they develop a toxic defense mechanism... probably have to be in a southeast Asian jungle of some sort though... that's where most toxic land dwelling creatures seem to reside...

how you would get them to develop an appetite for apples, a fruit they will have never encountered in their lives, I haven't the faintest of notions... and your poisonous worm apple is "filled"... not just like one or two...

At this point you're basically talking about training a fleet of Opisthopora's... and not just Opisthopora's, but toxic ones... and you're not getting bit? You have an antidote or just specialized training or something?

Ya know what, there's just too many questions for me, personally, at this point in time, to consider seriously investing in this... I think you've got a good product idea, but not a great product...

my personal advice - and I think you're gonna get this from a lot of other potential investors too - go back to the shop, simplify your product, and then perfect what you have...

I'm not gonna sit here and rework your product for free, but maybe start with something less finicky than apples - repurposed plastic Easter eggs... and maybe go with fire ants... they're easily obtainable at a local level... it's not poison but it still inflicts some damage...

Well look at that, I guess I am gonna sit here and rework your product for free... you're welcome...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



OK, you do that OP.
BTW, there are poison worms.
https://www.cracked.com/article_19988_the-5-most-nightmarish-worms-planet.html 

I think the ragworm has a strong resemblance to Pelosi.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Just put razor blades in them, and send to bgz...he won't have a clue, cause your block 🀣

Question : why are you here if you block opinions you don't want to hear, and PRIDE yourself for it too.
teedubbya
5 years ago
You guys sure hate apples more than bgz does
Users browsing this topic