teedubbya
5 years ago
Lol. It’s been going on longer than 4 so it very well could still have life.

Learning is bad because nothing I learn could ever apply later or help me understand people’s histrionics. I need to stop learning and just blindly pick a side or like you pick the one that is winning at the time lol.

HD is the king of the Missouri boat ride. (Josie Wales is a great movie)
HockeyDad
5 years ago
Spoiler alert: pick the side that is winning at the time. You’ll make out better.
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
How can an American president HALT CONSTRUCTION IN CANADA???

I SAY ...KEEP building the thing in Canada and make a dock in Canada on a great lake.

Then tanker it over to the U.S. AND UNLOAD IT in America somewhere...

Why just abandon a half or two thirds completed pipeline?
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
Ooopppppppssss....

Just saw the map of the pipeline...

No where near the GREAT LAKES....

ROSEANNE ROSEANNA DANA...

NEVERRRRMINDDDD...
deadeyedick
5 years ago
" Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make the XL Pipeline a priority, to go ahead and get it done.

~2012 Barak Obama

Read: The New Map Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations by Pulitzer Prize winner Daniel Yergin

Note: I am not a fan of the Oil and Gas industry and believe where we can use renewable energy we should but we can't and won't do without it for our lifetime unless there are technical breakthroughs not on the table at present.
frankj1
5 years ago

" Today I'm directing my administration to cut through the red tape, break through the bureaucratic hurdles, and make the XL Pipeline a priority, to go ahead and get it done.

~2012 Barak Obama

Read: The New Map Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations by Pulitzer Prize winner Daniel Yergin

Note: I am not a fan of the Oil and Gas industry and believe where we can use renewable energy we should but we can't and won't do without it for our lifetime unless there are technical breakthroughs not on the table at present.

deadeyedick wrote:


this does not make you a lunatic...
teedubbya
5 years ago
All I know is without phase 5 of the pipeline we all are going to die.
CelticBomber
5 years ago
Biden just ate my baby! Conservative Dingos outraged!
teedubbya
5 years ago
Do t worry trump will make him throw it up.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Think the dems will propose a fetal stem cell pipeline from Compton to the Mayo Clinic? Or maybe one for the adrenaline blood from scared babies?
HockeyDad
5 years ago

Think the dems will propose a fetal stem cell pipeline from Compton to the Mayo Clinic? Or maybe one for the adrenaline blood from scared babies?

teedubbya wrote:



I don’t even know if Mayo is good on fetal cells.
teedubbya
5 years ago
It’s pretty good. Way better than miracle whip
Users browsing this topic