fiddler898
5 years ago
Pictures or it didn’t happen...
delta1
5 years ago

Not true.. I've been saying it ever since Obama divided us... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Obama was a multiplier...

Trump did a better job of division...


so not only are you behind in history, you don't understand maths too good...
MACS
5 years ago

Obama was a multiplier...

Trump did a better job of division...

delta1 wrote:



No, as I recall that was all the lefties like Maxine Waters and her cohorts calling for incivility.
danmdevries
5 years ago

Or Fraggles.

Gene363 wrote:



Doesn't anyone care about the Doozers? 🤐
delta1
5 years ago
ummmm....I like Betty Rubble
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
DrafterX is a deplorable H.O.N.D.U.R.A.N.
CRO-MAGNON
FUC
DrafterX
5 years ago
Yo momma s a deplorable H.O.N.D.U.R.A.N.
CRO-MAGNON
FUC..
😟
Porkee
5 years ago
Neanderthals attacked the U.S. Capital
DrafterX
5 years ago
And the rioters who occupied Portland and Seattle are what..?? 😕
izonfire
5 years ago

Neanderthals attacked the U.S. Capital

Porkee wrote:


I wouldn’t say attacked.
It was more of a carnival sideshow.

You fucquing clown...
HockeyDad
5 years ago
I heard it was more like Daytona at Spring Break.
RayR
5 years ago

I heard it was more like Daytona at Spring Break.

HockeyDad wrote:



Without all the boobs though.😞
tailgater
5 years ago

funny how cons are playing the "unity" card now...


not once did that come up when Trump was POTUS and the GOP had a majority of the Senate...

delta1 wrote:



You can't be that stupid.

Rhetorical.
tonygraz
5 years ago
I agree, you win again Tail.
tailgater
5 years ago
Nobody wins with Biden as POTUS.


Correction: No working Americans win.


tonygraz
5 years ago
I hope Delta got what I meant in # 34.
RMAN4443
5 years ago

I hope Delta got what I meant in # 34.

tonygraz wrote:


Jonesie probably got it...he's good with the secret codes
Users browsing this topic