RayR
5 years ago

I wonder if they got golf courses in hell...

bgz wrote:



I've heard the turf is always brown and smoking with the stench of death, the sand traps are boiling brimstone and the water hazards are flaming pools of fossil fuels. I'm sure you'll like it.
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
I'm tempted to find a brutal passage from sighs from hell & post it here but I'll pray about it first as that could seriously be pearls before swine
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Nah... nobody would play it if it was like that.
frankj1
5 years ago
no brimstone and stuff.

But all 18 holes have island greens.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Oh, the horror...

And only 3 golf balls.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Is that Bunyon dude the one with the blue ox or the sore feet?
HockeyDad
5 years ago

I've heard the turf is always brown and smoking with the stench of death, the sand traps are boiling brimstone and the water hazards are flaming pools of fossil fuels. I'm sure you'll like it.

RayR wrote:



Sounds like what Democrats imagine a Trump golf course looks like.
Brewha
5 years ago

I like banana phone

teedubbya wrote:


Come Mister Taliban, Taliban banana,

Daylight come and me want go Home….
Brewha
5 years ago

Well, I'm pretty sure if hell exists, there's golf courses there.

You've played golf right?

bgz wrote:


You mean New Jersey?
Smooth light
5 years ago
Do they play with"balls of fire"?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago

You mean New Jersey?

Brewha wrote:



Never been.

Ever play AZ in the summer around noonish?

Actually, that's closer to RayRay's vision.
tonygraz
5 years ago
18 holes all par 8 - for good reasons.





eighth hole is through a gun range.
(bucky dreams of one more)
Brewha
5 years ago

Never been.

Ever play AZ in the summer around noonish?

Actually, that's closer to RayRay's vision.

bgz wrote:


Don’t go…..

Been to AZ a few times. A breath of fresh (hot) air.
Nice place……
Users browsing this topic