Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I started laying the plan out when I opened the box of bands. Every band on your ashtray was it in.

I could not think of a better thank you.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
According to my research, 8track's birthday is Dec 31.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Green Bay is now renamed Crater Bay.

Was 'up north' for the day, and upon my arrival I was greated with yet another bomb. It found its way from San Jose'. TRANNYMK blew my humi-tranny up with a nice selection of sweet smokes.

The LaPearla Maduro won't last the week. The Padron will be right behind it. Legends Red, Perdomo, Cameroon Trilogy very nice.

A great, giving guy that happens to be an auto mechanic- another stereotype squashed.

Thanks a bunch Tranny Mike!

Ruggy, how many Flying Monkeys do you have?! Hard to believe you have this much influence. Dahh-yum!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Our friend from the east(who shall go unamed as he searches for his moniker)has flying monkeys not I.

Don't rent out that empty humi space yet amigo!

One more bomb leaves tomorrow. A little something from my sweetie to yours. The diamonds are not from africa so they are PC! The rubies and emeralds are man made of course because to find naturals over 1 carrot is almost impossible these days!The gold is only 18 carrot because 24 carrot is weaker.

rugrunner
21 years ago
Just kidding! Crystals and pearls only. 10$ worth tops as promised. I have been told i am always an ass, but I keep my word! LOL

This bauble hidden in the cigar case. Sorry but I'm out of packing peanuts and had you use alternative meathods!

Tranny is a stereotype breaking mo-fo, that's for sure.

Although, I must admit, since joining this board my opinion of cheese heads has gone way up! LOL see ya!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Women are like crows . . . we like things that sparkle. If it needs resizing or reworking at all, please let me know. Just a little something between girlies.
Heather
8trackdisco
21 years ago
KNOCK IT OFF RUGRUNNER!

For.... the ...... love .... of ...... man. Stop it!

Back to you in a minute.

Ruggysgirl- My wife and I both thank you for the bracelette. Classy yet understated- just like my wife. She will have that with her at work. A nice rememberance of the 'great guys' in her life. Thank you.


Now darnit Rugrunner, Stop.... sending.... cigars!

Seven smokes, and a nice, portable two stick leather case. Now stop being so good to us.

We aren't that likeable... ask any of our relatives.

8
rugrunner
21 years ago
I told you, I was out of packing peanuts.

I'll let Heather know you posted this.
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
So, have you surrendered yet? Do ya give up?

Do ya?

8trackdisco
21 years ago
I asked for terms of surrender and he Nagasaki-ed my arse again. I've been blasted into the Stone Age.

These square wheels don't roll very well.
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
8Track, I am glad she liked it. I love making beaded jewelry, but I have run out of people to make them for - until now! He-he!!!!

Heather
Users browsing this topic