bassman45
5 years ago

Joe is doing a excellent job, millions of new jobs, the economy is the best it’s been in 20 years, we are making great bounds in defeating COVID-19. You trumptards need to wake up, with out Joe we would have been lost and probably all dead from COVID. Best president since Nixon…… the end. [sarcasm]

Plowboy221 wrote:



Fixed it for ya!
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

Al you are completely delusional.......... Please tell me what was wrong with the border policy before Baghdad Biden took office

Foreign policy was stable and we still carried some respect throughout the world

The economy was growing and jobs were not only being created but filled.....again pre-Baghdad Biden

You may not have liked Trumps aggressive/cocky nature but he wasn't brain dead nor doing everything in his power to destroy this nation.

I would say after 4 years of this administration .........if we're not in indoctrination camps learning to speak Chinese,that would be considered successful

Whistlebritches wrote:




Al where are you?Hell I didn't even mention this Afghanistan fiasco
izonfire
5 years ago

Al where are you?Hell I didn't even mention this Afghanistan fiasco

Whistlebritches wrote:


Think he’s gonna circle back on that one…
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

Think he’s gonna circle back on that one…

izonfire wrote:




If I was All I'd be sheltered in place............in full battle gear
Burner02
5 years ago

let's see where we are after the first four years of Biden's term...and compare it to Trump's term

delta1 wrote:



The only person saying thank god for Joe Biden is Jimmy Carter.

It took Carter at least 2-3 years to become the worst president in the modern era.

It has taken Biden less than 7 months to sweep that title away from Carter.

And for the record, I personally believe Carter was/is a decent individual. Biden not so much.
Burner02
5 years ago

Think he’s gonna circle back on that one…

izonfire wrote:



Or he is looking for the "throughput."
zitotczito
5 years ago
I have actually watched a little CCN and they are actually showing scenes of this Biden blunder. Now I don't hold out to much hope that CCN will continue that, but it's a start.
Users browsing this topic