RayR
  • RayR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
4 years ago

That is total b.s. Have you ever even studied art history or humanities?

rfenst wrote:



OK Mr. Artsy Fartsy, explain to me why it's B.S.
JadeRose
4 years ago

we did discuss this, and you are as right now as you were then.
I relapsed. I should have called you before acting out against the pig.

Today makes one day without an accident (other than the "pig" slight, but that was clever).

frankj1 wrote:




You do you, Franky. Just proves you are a better man than I for still having a glimmer of hope for humanity. I gave up on huge swaths of the human race a long time ago.
Burner02
4 years ago
"Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
Winston Churchill
DrafterX
4 years ago
he was just kiddin... 😟
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

"Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
Winston Churchill

Burner02 wrote:



I don't think the schools ever told taught me that the white men gave Natives blankets with small pox,
That's a valuable lesson, you can hand out blankets with covid on it to people you don't like for Christmas.
Sharing is caring.
frankj1
4 years ago

he was just kiddin... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


William!
Speyside2
4 years ago
School never mentioned the British paid bounties for native scalps.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Unless it's poisoned. Then the antidote becomes the most important
Speyside2
4 years ago
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

Teddy Roosevelt
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

School never mentioned the British paid bounties for native scalps.

Speyside2 wrote:



I heard in Texas, they want to teach that Africans were migrant workers that immigrated to work on the plantations (I believe that's the opposite of critical race theory).

We've come a long way, sociopaths have learned it's cheaper to pay people a wage than to keep people as slaves...

Modern sociopaths have learned that a happier work force is actually more productive... who woulda thunk paying people more will make them happier and work harder.

I wonder what the sociopaths of tomorrow are going to learn and how it will benefit everyone!!!

Maybe HD can weight in on this one.
DrafterX
4 years ago
HD has slaves..?? 😕
Speyside2
4 years ago
No, but he is a psychopaths psychopath!
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I have a joke about trickle down economics, but 98.2% of you will never get it
Users browsing this topic