MrsSledn
21 years ago
The big ole 30th birthday is on September 27th. Time to start saying buh bye to the twenties...

Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Sigh, my 30's dissappear the 14th.

Deb
MrsSledn
21 years ago
I have made the decision. I am staying 29 for the rest of my life. 🙂
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Poor Blacky - pops out once in a while to post here and there - and we threadjack horribly.

I suppose he should be used to it from us.

jcritt
21 years ago
Hello folkses. How you all been doing since July? I haven't been able to make it here much lately but it's good to see you all here. Just wondering who might be interested in a little heeeeerrrrrffffff in Milwaukee before the summer is officially gone. I'm not real familiar with the smoking rooms there but if anybody wants to do this send me a PING. I would love to see you all again and I promise I'll bring the Wifey this time.
Jerry
tank71663
21 years ago
Huh ??...did I hear HERF !!!

If your lookin for a local in the Milw area I know of about 4 that come to mind right away....



TANK
edbug
21 years ago
edbug
21 years ago
p.s. I don't feel sorry for the ole' "blackmaster" either !
blackfoot11
21 years ago
herf? any herf with these folks is worth a drive anywhere. jerry, ya crazy botl, let loose wit the details when ya can.

you guys can jack blacky ANY time! LOL
Users browsing this topic