MACS
2 years ago
Well... it isn't gonna solve your problems, but neither is a glass of milk.
8trackdisco
2 years ago
A pop song was in the #1 for two decades.

Escape (Pina Colada Song) was the tune.

It was #1 for the last two weeks of 1979. Fell out of the #1 spot, replaced with a KC & The Sunshine Band song for a week, before regaining the top spot the second week of 1980.

I don’t like getting caught in the rain.
jeebling
2 years ago
Pina Coladas are overrated in my opinion but to each their own
BuckyB93
2 years ago
Published every September, The Old Farmer's Almanac has been published continuously since 1792, making it the oldest continuously published periodical in North America.
8trackdisco
2 years ago
There was actually a guy named Publius Rutilius Rufus.

jeebling
2 years ago
IG Frog cigar tobacco is never frozen to kill beetle larvae
MaduroJorge
2 years ago
The Venus Flytrap, a native to South and North Carolina
snaps close its jaw in 1-10th of a second only after
2 hairs have been stimulated.
Palama
2 years ago

IGM Frog cigar tobacco is never frozen to kill beetle larvae

jeebling wrote:



Highly likely that ALL their cigars aren’t frozen, not just the Frogs.
deadeyedick
2 years ago

The Venus Flytrap, a native to South and North Carolina
snaps close its jaw in 1-10th of a second only after
2 hairs have been stimulated.

MaduroJorge wrote:



Think I dated her in high school.
MaduroJorge
2 years ago
👍 👍

Think I dated her in high school.

deadeyedick wrote:


LMAO
delta1
2 years ago

Think I dated her in high school.

deadeyedick wrote:




that's the origin of the "dead eye"
Gene363
2 years ago
deadeyedick
2 years ago

that's the origin of the "dead eye"

delta1 wrote:



Not far from the truth I'm afraid.
8trackdisco
2 years ago
Sausage Trees

Kigelia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Bignoniaceae. The genus consists of only one species, Kigelia africana, which occurs throughout tropical Africa. The so-called sausage tree grows a poisonous fruit that is up to 60 cm (2 feet) long, weighs about 7 kg (15 pounds), and resembles a sausage in a casing.

The genus name comes from the Mozambican Bantu name, kigeli-keia, while the common names sausage tree and cucumber tree[1] refer to the long, sausage-like fruit. Its name in Afrikaans, worsboom, also means sausage tree, and its Arabic name means "the father of kit-bags".[2]

BuckyB93
2 years ago
If I lived in a warmer latitude I'd plant one and call it Frank.
delta1
8trackdisco
a year ago
African elephants havie bigger ears than Asian elephants.

From their profile, the African elephant's ears are shaped like the african continent.

Asian elepants ears seem to encase a map of India.
8trackdisco
a year ago
The addresses of Bart Starr and Vince Lombardi when they were with the Packers organization.

No, they didn't live together.
8trackdisco
a year ago
Rudyard Kipling wrote ...

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those imposters just the same, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it."
frankj1
a year ago

If I lived in a warmer latitude I'd plant one and call it Frank.

BuckyB93 wrote:


Theodore!
I am undeserving of this honor...trust me!
Users browsing this topic