moonman
21 years ago
I remember back when I first started posting on the forum several months ago I was trying to get in on a birthday club & POTL were offering good advice but I took it the wrong way & had hurt feelings. My situation was a bit different but don't take anybody too seriously here cause most are just kidding & trying to get a laugh. I don't have many of the smokes you are looking for but would be willing to do a trade with you in the near future. Keep posting & I will look for you. Take care! Erkwgz was the 1st BOTL to welcome me into the trading world & I still greatly appreciate him for that!
zcgar
21 years ago
nwb, shoot me an email let's talk. I'll load your a** up!! [email protected]
z
Country
21 years ago
Sorry if I offended you nwb.

Country
Country
21 years ago
nwb, email me.

OpusX2 at hotmail dot com
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
No offense...I don't take anything on these boards too seriously. I was just having a sh!@ty day. Anyway, I don't have access to my personal email at work, but I will try to have responses out tonight to everyone.

nwb
lofty1
21 years ago
"I don't take anything on these boards too seriously."



Good. You shouldn't. Too bad some other folks can't be more like that. I thought what you posted was funny. I would never have posted it because I don't know Country well enough, but I did laugh. Of course, what Country posted was funnier. This is cool, though. Nobody's pissed, and we all had a good laugh. I really wish this would happen more on the misc. board.
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
I think Smokey75 on another thread has a semi smoked Perdomo second with plastic in it, he is asking for a pound of Perdomo flesh, or a handful of premiums.
Country
21 years ago
Nwb, I just posted a picture for you.

Country
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Country...I just posted a pic for you.

nwb
Users browsing this topic