FATASH
14 years ago
Me so horny me love you long time. You buy me gift like stove GI.. You number one boom boom!!!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago
Not sure why the posts tend to be a little rough. They're not bad looking.
Aside from the short skirt (+ missing fingers), they could even be cbid wives at a herf.
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

Not sure why the posts tend to be a little rough. They're not bad looking. Aside from the short skirt, they could even be cbid wives at a herf.

bloody spaniard wrote:




Ok...I'm throwing my once a week BS flag on that one!

There aren't that many ugly women in one place..besides a Korean strip club!
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Ok...I'm throwing my once a week BS flag on that one!

There aren't that many ugly women in one place..besides a Korean strip club!

DrMaddVibe wrote:




LMAO!!!!! (ya no good bas tard)
kharzhak
14 years ago

Not sure why the posts tend to be a little rough. They're not bad looking. Aside from the short skirt, they could even be cbid wives at a herf.

bloody spaniard wrote:



Wow - go straight for the jugular! You better hope I don't let me wife read this!! 😉
smokestaxx
14 years ago
looks like they have fallen down the chimney one to many times if ya know what I'm sayn [frypan]
knokmdwn
14 years ago

looks like they have fallen down the chimney one to many times if ya know what I'm sayn [frypan]

smokestaxx wrote:




Yea, and they all landed on their faces. 😨
bloody spaniard
14 years ago

Wow - go straight for the jugular! You better hope I don't let me wife read this!! 😉

kharzhak wrote:




LOL!!! You must have minored in subtle sarcasm while in college, brother. I'd better leave the funny posts on this thread to the professionals! LOL some more.
🇨🇮
cacman
14 years ago
Wow! Surprised no one said anything yet but... the one on the right used to be a guy. 🤒
smokestaxx
14 years ago
use to? still is!😂
Users browsing this topic