pabloescabar
20 years ago
Im sorry, pablos late
SteveR@CigarBid
20 years ago
If you think Peeps are good toasted, you should try them frozen.

I hate Peeps...I actually can't stand them. But, for some reason, I like them frozen.
ddandb
20 years ago
Something I just learned you can do with peeps..

The messy and largely self-entertaining game, "Peep Jousting" is played with a microwave. One takes two Peeps, and licks the right-hand side of each until sticky. A toothpick is thereby adhered to each Peep, pointing forward like a jousting lance. The Peeps are then set in a microwave, squared off against one another, and heated up. As they expand, the toothpick lances thrust toward each opponent, and the winner is the one that does not pop and deflate. Ties (both fatal and harmless) are common. Both usually are eaten after the competition, however, regardless who the victor was, calling into question the nature of "winning" in such a circumstance.

Engali01
20 years ago
A mystery of the Peep species is that Peeps always are born as conjoined quintuplets. Some scientists have theorized that this arrangement, much like pack behavior of other species, serves as a natural protection against predators. As evidence, note that Peeps are most often consumed by predators only after they have been seperated from thier siblings. Conversely, Peeps which remain attached to thier siblings are rarely preyed upon.

engali01
mraven13
20 years ago
I really do have a weakness for gorgeous lips. And you are the proud owner of some pretty sexy lips.

The marshmallow bunny is only icing in the cake haha.
Batman
20 years ago
Is it the slight parting of my lips or the flaming



Somebody said FLAMING!!!

Hellllllloooooooooo!!!

Toodles!!!
andytv
20 years ago
This picture makes me want to warm up my peep.
jackconrad
20 years ago
Drattahar !!
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
I shaved that day.
jetblasted
20 years ago
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
Jet, haven't you heard? Drathaar is really me, which means that I am really him, which means I really needed a shave! I mean, a little fuzz might be OK sometimes, but if you are trying to pose as Rugrunner's wife on a discount cigar forum, you really need to keep it in check. You know?
jetblasted
20 years ago
um . . . I'm speechless . . .

So, all this time, it means that I've . . . (?)

Shudder . . .
jetblasted
20 years ago
No, Heather, and anyone else ... The last several weeks I've been non-stop busy with too many things to mention . . .

The rest of the summer is shaping up for a full itinerary, too . . .

I'm still occasionally lurking, just avoid the azz hats . . .
jackconrad
14 years ago
KILLAS !


(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
Users browsing this topic