teedubbya
18 years ago
is he really that bow legged?
MrsSledn
18 years ago
Don't know about bow legged... But hair legs, yes!
RandyB
18 years ago
RE 39, yes you have, I seen to many of them myself. HAHAHAHA!!

pabloescabar
17 years ago
their was some story than all the sudden...BAM!
tank71663
16 years ago
Had ta top this one.....

Tank


( will the real Batman please stand up )
Mrs.Tank
16 years ago
Back up to the top...
t33bone
16 years ago
U can let this one die. LOL
myash07
16 years ago
8trackdisco
16 years ago
Um yeah..... Thanks Mrs. Tank!

(Say hi to Mister for me).
Iguano
16 years ago
What up Casper?
Mrs.Tank
15 years ago
for fun, I looked at some of my old, old posts... and this one showed up.


huh... probably time to top it again.
jessicas@cigarbid
15 years ago
OMG, how did I ever miss this...it's great!
8trackdisco
15 years ago

OMG, how did I ever miss this...it's great!

jessicas@cigarbid wrote:



My cape was at the cleaners.
Mrs.Tank
15 years ago
I bet we could come up with a tarp or something...



Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
can't let this one die...
Users browsing this topic