erkwgz
19 years ago
I will have to concur Dr. Escobar.
jetblasted
19 years ago
Kind of like that car commercial from last summer ... Drive it where you need to go, and toss the keys to someone else ...
dapperdan
19 years ago
Ya know,
I was ready to bail on this site because of some attacks on my bros,but then Julian shows(us all) what this cyber space site is all about. ROCK on Julian,you have the God given gift of giving,it is a gift!

Andy,
You deserve it,practice,come to the Kentucky herf.

I guess I best get my fiddle out of the box also, practice for that day.
errasa
19 years ago
Jetblasted Says....."I Love 12 Strings . . . That's Just Incredibly Cool . . ."

Then you would love mine. I have a '70's BOZO. Sounds like a cross between a piano and one of the St Mary's bells.
sw48362
19 years ago
WTG! Buckwheat!.....Julian, that's the bomb!

Jet - I too thought that was an ovation. I've not bought a guitar in a long time. Me electric piano keeps me busy these days.

Andy - Rock on bro!



Bluedevil
19 years ago
You can't bomb Julian with cigars, unless you live in Havana!
He is a BOTL's BOTL!
Make a date for Keenland in April and bring him some single batch Bourbon!
MACS
18 years ago
Topped.

Buckwheat is the shizzle.

That is all.
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
18 years ago
Buckwheat is definitely the man.

Since he "loaned' me this guitar, I have bought a new resonator dobro-type I am real happy with.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I haven't played this one in a while.
jetblasted
18 years ago
Wow . . .

Talk about a P.I.F. . . .
errasa
18 years ago
Funny thing is, that was addressed to me. How it ended up at Andy's house, wehehehelllll, one can only ponder.
jetblasted
18 years ago
It's sitting in Atlanta, GA right now . . .
errasa
18 years ago
Well, if she ever gets lonely........there's always a place in my lap (what there is of it) for her..
jackconrad
14 years ago
Not many are as generous as Buckwheat! God bless da brudder !

PS: Someday i was was hopin to own a Porche Carrera...
bloody spaniard
14 years ago


PS: Someday i was was hopin to own a Porche Carrera...

jackconrad wrote:




Well, when you do, please send me your Yugo & I'll post the pic.[gonzo]
Users browsing this topic