Slimboli
23 years ago
April 25 - Torrance, CA ---

CAO Criollo Tasting at Cigar Emporium. Experience the cigar that the cigar world is buzzing about at Cigar Emporium. The CAO Criollo was recently rated '90' ("OUTSTANDING") by Cigar Insider and continues to be one of the most sought-after cigars of recent years.

One-day only special deals and free cigars. Meet CAO Representative and former DefJam recording artist, Terry Coleman, and enjoy some of the finest cigars in the world today. For more information, please call (310) 320-3400.
bud451
23 years ago
For me Slim?

I'm on the other coast....or am I missing something as normal.
Slimboli
23 years ago
Too funny!

I don't know why it popped into my head that you were over here on the 'left coast' ...
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
Slim, have you been smokin' something other than cigars???

Did you get any resolution on the firewall?
Slimboli
23 years ago
No ... it use to work fine, until I logged out and logged back in 'anonymous', to copy a URL to post here that didn't have my password in it ...

... now I can't get it to go back.

Very strange, indeed ...
cwilhelmi
23 years ago
strange things are afront at the circle K!!
Users browsing this topic