fretkillr
19 years ago
Here's what we look like, I seem to have a silly a$$ grin, though.

Stuart
1089330.jpg

Click to View Image146 View(s)

wvwa34
19 years ago
Daddys girl,only way to be!!!! Cutie!!!
J.Redleg
19 years ago
Great shot!

I'm thinking Mossberg. They make great shotguns that will scare boyfriends into making sure she gets home on time.

Thanks for sharing,

John
fretkillr
19 years ago
lmao @ John.

Already have one, along with the red stains by the front door. All I need now is an open beer while I clean it.

J.Redleg
19 years ago
Although my daughter is only 3.5, I've begun to put thought into the prospect of her dating.

IMHO, I'd leave the open beer / alcohol out. I want the kid to know that it is me talking and in no way, shape, or form do I want him to associate the overt threat to him with me being impaired.

He'll know that there will be no excuse if something bad happens to my little girl.

Overprotective? You bet.

TBWCW
19 years ago
That's not overprotecting. That's just being a father with a daughter.

Mine's 21 months and I'm already fantasizing about shotguns...
vfrtwice
19 years ago
nice hat 🙂
vfrtwice
19 years ago
damn tab button..

anyway..great picture. My daughter turned 15 this april. I seem to be getting dummer and dummer! lol

I've got about 10 more years before i start to maybe get smart again.

v
TBWCW
19 years ago
Does that mean that you plan on giving up Corona for real beer in 2017?
jackconrad
14 years ago
Where has Fret been
Users browsing this topic