dapperdan
19 years ago
Another plaque from Our President George W.

He also received one from his acting Command Master Chief . MACS was due to make Master Chief if he had not retired. That is as high as you can get as a enlisted man. Less than one percent make it to that rank.

1105610.jpg

Click to View Image153 View(s)

jewishcigarguy
19 years ago
I say he should stay in the reserves.
Dan aka JCG
jackconrad
14 years ago
Slim N Trim..
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Alright MACS!

wheelrite
14 years ago
Very Cool Shawn !


Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago
Do you morons ever read the dates on these posts? This was 4-1/2 years ago, you nimrods.
wheelrite
14 years ago

Do you morons ever read the dates on these posts? This was 4-1/2 years ago, you nimrods.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



of course...

But it's still really neat,,,

don't be a wet blanket [ram27bat]

besides Macs has gotten fat since then,,,
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago
Ok shorty, I believe you.
*snicker*
jetblasted
14 years ago
Way to go MACS (SW) !! !! !!

I once met a guy who's name was Nimrod . . . no lie.
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Wheel and I are "glass half full" kinda guys.


Thundergerbil is a "I didn't ask for fücking water!" kinda guy .
wheelrite
14 years ago

Wheel and I are "glass half full" kinda guys.


Thundergerbil is a "I didn't ask for fücking water!" kinda guy .

ZRX1200 wrote:



Mu old lady says I'm full of it all the time..

That's good.right ?
[-(
gimbel
14 years ago
Don't know which name would be worse, Nimrod or Glasscock?
Yes, I met a Soldier with that name.
xibbumbero
14 years ago

Don't know which name would be worse, Nimrod or Glasscock?
Yes, I met a Soldier with that name.

gimbel wrote:



Knew a guy w/the last name of Woodcock. We called him Woodpecker.
BTW,I was there when MACS retired. X🌫
Users browsing this topic