MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
That is what Baron is, um.. er, enjoying(?) right here.

They had a little tussle over who got to sit in that chair. This was the compromise.

Um... if that's what you call it.
1112582.JPG

Click to View Image125 View(s)

Cycleman
19 years ago
Baron must be pretty big.... look at 8's face.....


Owwee........


hahaha
Cycleman
19 years ago


Or is that a laugh at how small....

I can't tell....
teedubbya
19 years ago
I think he is trying to push it out
J.Redleg
19 years ago
jackconrad
19 years ago
How much was the Tip?
teedubbya
19 years ago
what is he doing with his left hand?
Cycleman
19 years ago
Doesn't look like he's even getting a reach-a-round....

Yep.... slut!
andytv
19 years ago
Wild Rose Herf = Big Gay Orgy
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
The bouncing 8Track looks like he's wearing some sort of prosthetic. )c:
teedubbya
19 years ago
No

I think that's his real head
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
^ Look further south. I'd never seen external support beams before.
Kinda like the scaffolding for the space shuttle.



Methinks that Baron is smiling waaaaay too much. LOL
teedubbya
19 years ago
methinks 8 should camelflaged it better. its as if he wanted it to be found
8trackdisco
19 years ago
That rat **** always steals my chair. He moves slow generally, until I got of my chair to empty an ashtray.

Sloth than turns gazelle.

andytv
19 years ago
it looks like your black gnarled pecker is showing!
teedubbya
19 years ago
I'm sorry he busted your spinchter
Baron Porthos
19 years ago
Sure poke fun. 8track I'm behind you all the way. He would be mad if I didn't take his chair at least once. I believe the flamer from SoCal was taking the pictures and spinning them into his fantasy. and I see he has plenty of supporters. Lets not forget Shawn anouncing that 8track was pitching Saturday night. Poor MACS was so excited he could hardly finish his sentence.

Baron
Lizardo
19 years ago
Think about it,... is anyone actually surprised at this?
8trackdisco
19 years ago
Looks like Lizardo has a crush on me.
echo4alpha
19 years ago
"Call me Big Daddy when you back that thing up"
Users browsing this topic